Community Status Updates

Photo

JoelEatMilo-A.K.B-

Already sent it to the place that my dad bought it last time yesterday.. Luckily I still have the warranty.. I use wi-fi on my phone.. I have a wi-fi modem.. It's easy and I dont need b.band for my laptop.. It's a waste of money if I use gprs..lol..
Jul 09 2011 07:39 AM
Photo

-A.K.B-JoelEatMilo

Woh.. its ok. LOL
Hmm.. go bring it to a nearby pc shop for a checkup then. :p
Using your phone? I hope you are using wi-fi or gprs.. D:
Jul 09 2011 02:50 AM
Photo

JoelEatMilo-A.K.B-

Sorry for the late reply.. I cant turn on my laptop.. Maybe there's some virus inside.. lol.. I'm even replying this using my phone.. Sorry..
Jul 08 2011 06:23 PM
Photo

-A.K.B-JoelEatMilo

Yea.. LOL. You can prepare for PMR after your trials next year.. Trust me. :)
oo.. across the ocean eh.. I live in KL. :)
Jul 07 2011 03:38 AM
Photo

JoelEatMilo-A.K.B-

yup.. it is awkward though because I never prepared so early for other exam except for PMR.. i live in sabah.. you? ^_^
Jul 06 2011 11:16 PM
Photo

-A.K.B-JoelEatMilo

LOL. Thanks. :p
oo.. Your PMR is in next year & you have start preparing? D:
Yup.. SNSD just inspires me all the time. :)
Jul 06 2011 11:07 PM
Photo

JoelEatMilo-A.K.B-

kim boon.. nice name.. i'm Joel.. 14 yrs old.. I'm quite a 'new' SONE.. just knew SNSD this year.. still studying and i'm preparing for PMR.. SNSD gives me strength in my study you know..
Jul 06 2011 11:00 PM
Photo

-A.K.B-JoelEatMilo

Hmm.. Just stay positive & keep faith, k?
The name's Kin Boon. Nice to meet you. :)
Jul 05 2011 12:11 AM
Photo

JoelEatMilo-A.K.B-

So I guess it takes about 2 weeks to reach to USA.. I'm very worried because the clerk in the post office said that it should arrive within 2 weeks time.. I'm afraid that it will not arrive on time.. BTW, nice to meet you.. Mind intro?
Jul 04 2011 03:06 AM
Photo

-A.K.B-JoelEatMilo

Hi there.. Sorry for the late reply. Was busy in these past few days.. I sent mine on the 13th.. & grandma deer edited her post to indicate my postcard was received & approved on the 29th.. so around.. half a month? I hope this info is useful for yah. Good luck! :)
Jul 04 2011 02:28 AM
Photo

JoelEatMilo-A.K.B-

hello..! u r from malaysia right? so i want to ask you.. i'm from malaysia too.. the question is.. how many days/weeks your postcard takes time to arrive to the recipient? I heard that your postcard has already arrived to the recipient.. I'm very worried because I sent the postcard with a last minute work.. So, I hope you can help me.. Thanks..!
Jun 30 2011 11:13 PM
Photo

JoelEatMiloSoy

Hi soy..! I want to ask you.. I already post the postcard and I think I write the wrong username.. Instead of writing my username, I write my display name.. Is it okay?
Jun 30 2011 07:19 AM
Photo

JoelEatMilounforgettable917

hello~! thanks for adding me my fellow SONE.. I'm from Malaysia.. Saya bisa ngomong dalam bahasa indonesia juga.. Tapi ngak begitu fasih yaa.. So, it's up to you want to speak English or Bahasa Indonesia with me.. By the way, welcome to Soshified~!
Jun 27 2011 01:57 AM
Photo

JoelEatMilo

urgh.. I should had read the rules before I posts..
Jun 23 2011 05:12 AM
Photo