omg Hi! How did u find me? eh, my un is the same everywhere. lol
Apr 14 2011 01:28 AM
Photo

bita26Qrizta

Hey! it's gabucha26 from Omona! hehe
Apr 06 2011 07:16 AM
Photo

QriztaJoe.Chin

Hi, thx for dropping me a comment. I'fine but things have been quite hectic. I just couldn't find a comfortable state where I could sit, think, and write. I'm glad that u still remember my fic though. It gives me motivation to start writing again. :)
Mar 27 2011 10:27 PM
Photo

Joe.ChinQrizta

hey there, been missing your fic. how r u? hope u would return soon ^^
Mar 26 2011 11:29 PM
Photo

KouraiQrizta

Hey there~
Thanks for the kind comment on my profile ! I'll try my best to get an autograph directly from Hyo haha ^^
Mar 25 2011 04:48 AM
Photo

QriztaKourai

I saw u donating ur precious Hyoyeon signed card especially as a huge Hyohunnie, it's really selfless of u. I'm just here to express my admiration for ur good deed. God bless Japan and hope u'll get Hyoyeon's autograph directly from her. :)
Mar 17 2011 10:28 PM
Photo

QriztaAva Bianca

Ava, sorry I've been MIA. Some things happened irl and then I suddenly felt lazy to visit SSF. That's just exclusive to each other but...lol I need to start my engine and get my interest in fanfics back.
Thanks for dropping by to message me. Hope u're doing well. :)
Feb 16 2011 02:04 AM
Photo

Qrizta

So sorry for being MIA for months. I haven't been exactly busy but things are not turning that well and suddenly I lost my interest and motivation to read and write fanfics. So sorry once again. I'm trying to get myself together. :) Thanks for those who dropped me messages to check on me. lol
Feb 16 2011 02:01 AM
Photo

abrdaughterQrizta

orang indo?? wow..
keren ficnya! update soon..
Feb 09 2011 01:57 AM
Photo

Ava BiancaQrizta

hey unnie how are you? :D
Feb 06 2011 02:38 AM
Photo

shinjireiQrizta

it's a new year and i hope you're doing well:) you mentioned in your 1st A/N that you'll be doing your bachelor this year? well good luck to you! n write when you have time:)
Jan 07 2011 08:25 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxQrizta

I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR^^
May god bless you and have a happy holiday^^
A passer by user here^^
Dec 24 2010 08:34 AM
Photo

Ava BiancaQrizta

unnieeee~ how are you?!
go on twitter so we can spazz together! lol
Dec 20 2010 03:26 AM
Photo

Qriztashinjirei

lol Sorry but I'm currently writing a one shot for TaeNy thread so Platonic Love is put on halt. XD
Yes, I'm the same Qrizta from soompi and basically anywhere else.
Nov 20 2010 06:52 AM
Photo

shinjireiQrizta

i'm popping by to push you to write faster!!!lol..nah take your time but i want a good chapter hehe :D
nah actually i just wanted to ask u're the qrizta at soompi too?
Nov 19 2010 11:24 PM