i have a lot of that from you :D
thankies.
anyway can i know your name ?
kinda hard if i wrote pinkglowsticks3913
:D
Jul 16 2011 07:50 AM
Photo

teebeekhybyx

No problem! ^^ Oh and there's also Intimate Note. That's one of my favorite shows they were on. And there's plenty more. Just keep looking for them xD
Jul 15 2011 04:40 PM
Photo

khybyxteebee

wow ! so many variety show!! from your list, i only knew hello baby only. not the others. thanks for sharing.. :)
Jul 15 2011 12:09 AM
Photo

teebeekhybyx

There's invincible Youth (Sunny and Yuri-variety show), Yoona was also in 9 ends 2 outs. They were also on a show called Factory Girl, Hello Baby (!), Right Now, It's Girls' Generation. (But you probably knew all that, huh?) Hmm, radio shows! It's really fun to watch them on radio shows.
Jul 14 2011 07:26 PM
Photo

khybyxteebee

ah ya.. i know about you are my destiny. its a good drama. are there any other drama that SNSD played ? i also watching sooyoung movie, FamilY Outing and Horor Movie (if i not wrong)
Jul 14 2011 06:20 AM
Photo

teebeekhybyx

Well, i'm currently downloading all the episodes of Invincible Youth with Sunny and Yuri. Have you heard of that? Hmm dramas there's You Are My Destiny. Yoona's in that one. I think that ones pretty popular too
Jul 13 2011 08:37 AM
Photo

khybyxteebee

sure, i download it right now. :D
anyway, any suggestion for what variety show or drama i should watch ?
Jul 13 2011 04:29 AM
Photo

teebeekhybyx

Ahh i see. Well yes i would probably suggest you instal quicktime. It works really well
Jul 12 2011 02:37 PM
Photo

khybyxteebee

i'm using windows. trying with WMP and WINAMP its doesn't work. o.o
should i install quicktime player too ?
Jul 12 2011 11:31 AM
Photo

teebeekhybyx

OH that's what you mean. Hmmm, what kind of computer you have? Because i have a mac book and it comes with the quicktime and i just watch it there
Jul 12 2011 09:42 AM
Photo

khybyxteebee

umm yeah, i know it. i download some variety show, but i can't watch it -__-
dunno what kind of program i should use to watch it. any idea ?
Jul 12 2011 06:11 AM
Photo

teebeekhybyx

Oh yeah sure! Haha what do you want to know about them? Since you have more then 50 post you can go download videos at the soshi subs section. (if you didn't know that). They've been a quite a few variety shows and radio broadcast and it's really fun watching them. They're so cute xD
Jul 11 2011 07:22 PM
Photo

khybyxteebee

thanks for accept my friend request :D
i'm kinda newbie about soshi stuff. mind you share me something about it ? like their dramas/variety show or etc. since i have spare time to watch it.. hihi
Jul 11 2011 07:07 PM
Photo

teebeekhybyx

Haha of course you can! Thanks for asking ^^
I live in the US :D
Jul 11 2011 05:38 PM
Photo

khybyxteebee

:) can i add to become my friend here ?
anyway, where are u from ?
Jul 11 2011 05:32 PM