Community Status Updates

Photo

springbokpopBoboy321

hey dongsaeng! how're you? wow, congrats on finishing your army duties! what are your plans now? been up to much? so sorry for the late one, been busy with work and uni. hope you're good and that leg is finally back to normal ^^ take care, hear from you when i do :)
Feb 28 2012 01:59 PM
  • springbokpop's Photo
    springbokpop
    p.s, BIGBANG's 5th mini album out today!!
    Feb 28 2012 02:00 PM
Photo

FanytasticBoboy321

did you just disappear on me again dongsaeng???
Feb 17 2012 06:13 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxBoboy321

*Bows* Mianhae Oppa>_< Was so busy with school and tournaments, remedials ,make up lessons and and and *Pulls Hair* Haiz>_< So much things happen in school,sometimes I feel happy that it's busy but sometimes I do not,Aigoo yah>_< Any advice >XD
Feb 12 2012 05:31 AM
  • xXSoNyeoXx's Photo
    xXSoNyeoXx
    *Shakes Head* No no Oppa,how can I forget you*Pats shoulder* I wouldn't =)
    So far so good:) Got into top of the zonal *Smiles* Training paid off yeah?XD
    Great^^ Haha,how was SNSD concert anyway?Didn't ask about it yet?^^
    Feb 12 2012 05:33 AM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelBoboy321

Same and no, they don't send it out here.... And if they did, then I had to wake up at 4/5 AM?.... *_*...
Feb 01 2012 11:09 AM
Photo
  • Boboy321's Photo
    Boboy321
    Yah aigoo where have you been???!! SO long never talk with you!
    I thought you forget me already XD
    So how is the tournament?
    Ah my leg is fine ^^
    I'm out of the army too! hehe

Feb 01 2012 06:41 AM
Photo
  • Boboy321's Photo
    Boboy321
    Just doing nothing lol
    Did you see soshi performing at the US show?? SO DAMN EPIC!!!!
    Feb 01 2012 06:34 AM
Photo

k_yahBoboy321

CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING YOUR ARMY DUTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Did you have a massive party when you finished? Do you know what your going to do now you have finished? Playing for a while sound good lol
Jan 31 2012 08:49 PM
  • Boboy321's Photo
    Boboy321
    Annyeong ^^
    Haha thanks!
    Nah no party....All my other army friends were busy with army stuff lol
    Gonna go back to school but not so soon! XD
    How are you noona?? Oh Did you see soshi on the letterman show?
    They were epic!!!!
    BB is making a comeback soon!! I cannot wait!!
    Feb 01 2012 07:00 AM
  • k_yah's Photo
    k_yah
    Hey hey hey!!!
    I did see soshi on letterman, I loved the remix!
    And big bangs comeback song is awesome I recon, sounds a bit like love songbut that good cos its one of my fav bb songs :)
    Are you relaxing now? I wouldnt get out of bed till mudday if I didnt have work lol
    Feb 28 2012 02:31 AM
Photo

jjtennoBoboy321

of course >.< you so mean :'(
Jan 29 2012 05:08 AM
  • jjtenno's Photo
    jjtenno
    meannie don't want to play tetris anymore with me.. :( just busy with your dota game!! if lose then angry to me... if win then bragging to me! huuff pabo hubby! >.< later i send you to hell play with ghost! bweeeqq :P
    Jan 29 2012 05:11 AM
  • Boboy321's Photo
    Boboy321
    Jeje sayang ^^
    Aigoo angry yah??? Hehe
    Mianhae~ :P
    Can't wait to meet you!!! :D
    Love ya Babe <333

Feb 01 2012 06:49 AM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxBoboy321

ANNNYYEEEOOONNGGIIEE OOOPPPAAA^___^ How have you been? *Thinks* It's so long since we've last chatted ever since we've talked about SNSD Concert in SG XD I'm fine=) Having a volleyball tournament right now!:P How is Oppa's leg too?All fine?
Jan 28 2012 05:52 AM
Photo

tiffyaneeBoboy321

about 2 more months. we'll be graduating by march. gah time flies so fast ~ im quite confident about the extemporaneous contest but im really apprehensive about the impromptu gosh i hope ill do well tomorrow! >< oh so what's keeping you busy now? lol greenred's fics converted me xD idk it just.. happened LOL. one morning i saw a tweet linking to greenred's emulsion. i wanted to give it a chance since ive never read any jeti fics before (cos i was hardcore taeny lol...
Jan 21 2012 08:35 PM
  • tiffyanee's Photo
    tiffyanee
    haha i visit the thread everyday and i plan to go through every post starting from the first page lol
    Jan 23 2012 02:15 AM
  • Boboy321's Photo
    Boboy321
    Annyeong ^^
    Ah its okay! Its your first time rite :) I'm sure you will do even better next time..
    Wah really? I should really go check it out hehe...I'm really into SNSD-Any boy group pairing fics rite now XD

Feb 01 2012 06:28 AM
  • tiffyanee's Photo
    tiffyanee
    i'll be joining another impromptu speech contest on feb 11. gah pray that i'll win this time. i'll do my best! ><
    yep you should!! for starters, here's one of my fave greenred fics: http://bit.ly/fG5ZCM the plot's really simple but you'll find out y i love it so much after reading ^^ and my fave multishot: http://bit.ly/dWMyiI check em out n.o.w!! lol
    Feb 02 2012 04:28 AM
Photo

Boboy321jjtenno

Omo merajuk yah??? You too cute lah babe hehe
Jan 21 2012 08:24 AM
Photo

jjtennoBoboy321

online then never leave message huh babe?
Jan 21 2012 08:01 AM
Photo

tiffyaneeBoboy321

Ikr! >< ive been good. school just stresses me out sometimes. but i just need to endure for a few more months then ill finally graduate :D and wish me luck! ill be joining an extemporaneous and impromptu speech contest on monday. im a bit nervous since it will be my first time and my coach seems to be expecting a lot from me >< how have you been? ^^ btw! ive been recently converted into a jeti shipper lols T_T
Jan 20 2012 07:59 PM
  • Boboy321's Photo
    Boboy321
    Haha yeah! super long! XD
    How many more months till graduation? Just do your best till you graduate :)
    Ah fighting for your contest! I hope you do well ^_^
    I've been great hehe just got out from the army too! :D
    Welcome to the JeTi shipper family!!!
    What push you to convert???
    Jan 21 2012 08:48 AM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelBoboy321

Yeah or so it seems & sounds XP... Where have you been? *_*... Well... That's a good thing alright :).
Jan 20 2012 02:01 PM
Photo

Boboy321

Playing tetris with my babe jjtenno ^_^
Jan 20 2012 09:35 AM
  • jjtenno's Photo
    jjtenno
    hihi happy babe? KO you yesterday :P love you honey.. :)
    Jan 21 2012 07:59 AM