Community Status Updates

Photo

Kita-seohyunah~

My parents are from Mexico,but I was born in the US.
I'm mexican. Most people don't know what I am since I have REALLY pale skin,but then brown(almost black) curls.People think I'm "white."
Oct 26 2011 05:10 PM
Photo

naveen6Kita-

Hahaha, me too!!! It's so annoying, and you can't do anything else except for attend school all the time!!! LOL :D
Oct 25 2011 10:13 PM
Photo

seohyunah~Kita-

Really? Curly, hair? Why, what nash are you? I would love wavy hair, but my hair is dead straight, so boring sometimes. I don't like studying either, but I have my Year 12 exams right now. Somehow, I have a lot of free time though...
Oct 25 2011 06:01 PM
Photo

Kita-gilbreath

Thank you for the request! ^_^
Oct 25 2011 05:01 PM
Photo

Kita-naveen6

I hate homework. I hate school in general lol.
Oct 25 2011 05:00 PM
Photo

Kita-seohyunah~

I love the rain,but I hate it when it messes up my hair. I have curly hair,so curly hair does not go with rain.
I hate stuying =_= I never study except when I have to for English and History. Those are my honor classes,so if I don't I'm screwed.
Oct 25 2011 05:00 PM
Photo

seohyunah~Kita-

Oh, really, I had no idea Hyoyeon was a great dancer! *sarcasm* Oishi tea from Asian stores rocks socks! It's so rainy over here, and it's mean to be spring. D:
Oct 24 2011 06:26 PM
Photo

Kita-seohyunah~

She's a great dancer too! lol obviously.
YUCK. I bought Green Tea from Walmart and it tastes disgusting. The green tea that was really good and a lot better for you was only at an asian store =_=.
I'm only drinking green tea because it's good for you.
Oct 24 2011 06:18 PM
Photo

seohyunah~Kita-

HyoSeo is good. They're like bestest friends, right? By the way, I forgot how good of an actress Hyoyeon is! :D
Oct 24 2011 05:52 PM
Photo

Kita-seohyunah~

Not really. I guess I like the couples that have my bias member in them,so HyoSeo, HyoYoung, HyoTae
Oct 24 2011 04:49 PM
Photo

seohyunah~Kita-

Yeah, me too! At first I didn't know what the fuss was over Yoona. I kept thinking, she doesn't do much so why does she get so much attention? But she's one of my top biases now. That's what variety shows are for, right? Do you have favourite couples? And... maybe I'll give sixth sense a go. But first, rewatching Horror Movie Factory!
Oct 23 2011 10:12 PM
Photo

Kita-seohyunah~

The first time I listened to Six Sense it was ok,but then I got used to it and now I love it. That's how I felt about Yoona too. When I got into SNSD, there was alot of Yoona haters and at a time I agreed with them. Over time I realized Yoona is funny and sweet and she is not a girl to hate over. And anyways,they can't choose where to be at when they are doing group pictures.
Oct 23 2011 08:36 PM
Photo

naveen6Kita-

Ok, I'll make sure to do that!! :D And me too!! I have so much homework too! It's soo annoying!!! LOL
Oct 23 2011 05:46 PM
Photo

seohyunah~Kita-

I know! I wasn't a huge fan of Yoona before because she was so popular and praised etc, but my love was sealed after Running Man. KKAB DANCE MAN~~ OOH! Tell me how it looks like when it comes. I'm afraid I haven't listened to Sixth Sense - my friend said it was a bit hard to get used to.
Oct 23 2011 01:35 PM
Photo

Kita-naveen6

Coffee prince is awesome. If you haven't watched it, you better!!
I usually dont have time for dramas on school nights due to homework and studying,so what I do is do my homework during lunch. All my friends do that anyway too lol.
Oct 23 2011 12:49 PM