Community Status Updates

Photo

Lrain027dorkymushroom07

That's great for you! I hope my friend and I will be the same... You see, I have a best friend since grade 1. we treat each other like sisters since I'm an only child and she's 1 year older than me.. but after we stepped high school, a wall formed between us. I hope we can bring back the past.. I miss her..
Aug 30 2011 01:11 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07Lrain027

*hugs* dongsaaeeeeng!! My sister finally approached me.. :")
not just approached i recieved a hug.. Aigoo~ ^o^
im the most luckiest sister ever. i missed her so much.. aish, she did it for a surprise.. *giggle* a long story dongsaeng~
--
and yes i heard about it TT^TT i hope she will be fine. .
Aug 30 2011 01:04 AM
Photo

Lrain027

Hope that Sooyoung's ok....
Aug 29 2011 03:28 AM
Photo

Lrain027dorkymushroom07

Hello again! Sorry if it took me a while to reply. I drifted to dreamland earlier than I thought. About your twin... yeah, I kinda know that... I forgot where I read it but I guessed that you have a twin sister... Have you heard about what happen to Sooyoung? I really hope she'll be fine. You know what, I missed talking to people since I was alone in my house the whole day and no one to talk to.
Aug 29 2011 03:16 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07Lrain027

ahee.. :") im here again dongsaeng~~ Aigoo!
i can't help but not to go.. :(
i will missed my sister even if she's not at my side right now, for a couple of minutes aish..
do you know why i am like this dongsaeng~? she is just not my sister but my twin rather. .
^__^ sorry for my late reply i went out, and go to church, by myself..^^ are you still On~?
Aug 28 2011 05:26 AM
Photo

Lrain027dorkymushroom07

No prob :).. Don't worry, she might just had a bad morning. I often ignore most of my classmates without reasons when I had a bad morning. But I really hope she will approach you soon.
Aug 28 2011 02:38 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07Lrain027

--cont.
aish.. i'll give my sister until 8pm today to approach me :( if it's not then i should go with my plan..
*sniff*
Aug 28 2011 01:35 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07Lrain027

teehee.. how sweet~ ^___^
thanks, dongsaeng~ we're both fine and not even mad to each other but,
...still i don't understand why is she acts like that
*pout* maybe it's a good idea if i left her with our mom here and call my cousin's mom to help me send to my grandmother's house in province for two days T^T
cont.
Aug 28 2011 01:33 AM
Photo

Lrain027

Body aching all over.... Hope to have great days these coming holidays...
Aug 28 2011 12:45 AM
Photo

Lrain027dorkymushroom07

Don't worry, with my mother keeping an eye on me, I think I wont be able to eat anything cold until my throat is fine.
Don't worry about your sis (even though I don't have one).. Siblings do fight and eventually it will pass. I hope you two aren't mad with each other. It's kinda hard when it's your sister you're mad at.
Aug 28 2011 12:41 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07Lrain027

kyaaahhh~~ :D
Aigoo~ dongsaeng~ drink a lot of water..
:< 'kay.
and take a bit of rest~ ^o^
This morning i felt so happy i dunno why, but when my sister starts ignoring me..
i felt a little bit sad. aish.. ==*
when we haved school days i only haved the chance to talk with her when it's evening and now she's ignoring me. :'(
Aug 27 2011 05:34 AM
Photo

Lrain027dorkymushroom07

Miss you too unnie!!!!
how are you??
I'm fine, except that I just lost my voice and I cough like my lungs would go out...
But still happy since our class won 1st in 4 contests yesterday in our school, and that's the reason I lost my voice.
How you too are having a great day even though it's raining hard in my place. :)
Aug 27 2011 05:02 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07Lrain027

Annyeong dongsaeng~~! ^o^
OMO~!! *hugs hugs* i missed you sooo muchiee <33
Aug 26 2011 07:15 PM
Photo

Lrain027dorkymushroom07

How's your day? It's alright.. I'm really busy too, so I totally understand. Well, as of now, the bruise is gone but I've got a scratch in my leg from who-knows-where... and a sore throat as well.. well, gotta go for now, I'll just finish my assignment..
Aug 22 2011 04:40 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07Lrain027

you had a bruise dongsaeng ah~ T^T it's okay it will be fine soon.
omona~~ ^o^ thanks dongsaeng~~
don't worry i'll never forget that~
sorry for my late late reply :(
im too busy in school~~ *bows*
Aug 22 2011 02:25 AM