Community Status Updates

Photo

mistahjenjenSooRashi

yea i love etude too, the song was cute the clothes were cute too. though i didnt like what sunny was wearing during etude...she should have gotten rid of that white shirt..and wore something else...but still. thanks the heaven that music core is earlier than music bank..i got to see snsd....i love sunny english *shining star, super star, shining star* and of course FANY-AH!!!there inl
Jun 27 2009 10:40 AM
Photo

SooRashimistahjenjen

lol yea taeyeons high notes are aoo amazing!! aw that sucks. well your not that old hehe. i thought the live performance soo really good. they totally killed it. i love when sunny sings in english with the superstar, shining star, superstar line lol. todays performance with etude was really cute too
Jun 27 2009 08:36 AM
Photo

mistahjenjenSooRashi

haha i like the mv, of course any mv that has my fany is good!!! at first i was not into soo young hair for the album and mv but seeing it live, the hair look hot!!! taeyeon always hot (love her when she belted) im so tired i woke up at 2:40 pst and stay up until 4 (old people like me cant do this anymore) what did you think of the live perfomance???
Jun 26 2009 09:11 AM
Photo

SooRashimistahjenjen

hehe the girls look soo smexy in that mv especially taeyeon and sunny!! i know eh when i first saw her hair cut i was like woahh aww sooyoung why did you cut your hair!! but now its starting to grow on me, i love it! wbu? what did you think of it?
Jun 26 2009 04:59 AM
Photo

mistahjenjenSooRashi

you are welcome!!!!! btw what did you think of the new mv??? sunny was hot and soo young and her hair was awsome huh???
Jun 25 2009 09:50 PM
Photo

SooRashimistahjenjen

heyy thanks for the view!
Jun 25 2009 07:39 PM
Photo

mistahjenjenMollie

what cha doing..well right now you are sleeping since it 8:45 pm my time....hehe..i was bored...well not bored bored just bored..
Mar 22 2009 07:55 PM
Photo

Molliemistahjenjen

Muahahaha! they're right here. all you have to do is come and get them!! LOL
Mar 12 2009 12:36 PM
Photo

mistahjenjenMollie

MUAHHAHA...you owe me cookies!!!! and candies!!!!!
Mar 10 2009 02:27 PM