Community Status Updates

Photo

.smile!DaphneSSAXO

hahaha i dont mean fanfics, just being a fan of Taengsic is JJANG. <3 hardly see any fans of them now except for the old ones lol
Dec 12 2010 07:44 AM
Photo

DaphneSSAXO.smile!

Huh? what TaengSic fic?? WHERE?! seriously, i'm hungry for TaengSic fics... xDDD
Dec 12 2010 07:03 AM
Photo

.smile!DaphneSSAXO

hi dongsaeng~ yay another Taengsic fan! :) Even though they've been kinda in MIA for some time.
Dec 12 2010 02:04 AM
Photo

DaphneSSAXO.smile!

yea... you're 19 right? same as my sis. Nice to meet you, unnie! xDDDDD
Dec 09 2010 08:55 AM
Photo

.smile!DaphneSSAXO

hey sorry for the late visit! ^^ yay for another SG Sone? keke
Dec 09 2010 07:59 AM
Photo

DaphneSSAXO.smile!

hi~ nice to meet another SGSONE.
really glad to know someone around that i can spazz with. xDD
Nov 07 2010 06:24 AM
Photo

.smile!Young Buck

i think you should not be called a bum now, thanks for the fast MuCore stage uploads. Vin > SooTae till tmr! :D
Oct 30 2010 01:30 AM
Photo
Photo

Young Buck.smile!

hehe, awesome. now you can help greg out in the request areas, i've been too just with work to even go in there. any requests from staff let me know, i'll take care of those. :D
Aug 31 2010 07:19 AM
Photo

.smile!Young Buck

okay thanks! <3 and you know what, a spammer apologized and admitted to his spamming to me. i cant tell you how happy i felt reading his/her pm :DD
Aug 31 2010 01:15 AM
Photo

Young Buck.smile!

we actually don't sub star king at all. we only did a few of the way early episodes maybe 2 to 3 and that is it.
Aug 28 2010 04:15 AM
Photo

.smile!Young Buck

btw vin do you have any memories of pink subs subbing the Soshi cut on Star King?(where they played this drum and kissed each other on the cheeks) cos a member asked me and i tried to find it but to no avail.:( the member sounds desperate to have it but i know you're busyy too so :)
Aug 28 2010 01:36 AM
Photo

Young Buck.smile!

ROFL, you were like in hibernation mode, but YAY to you being back again. :)
Aug 24 2010 04:59 PM
Photo
Photo

.smile!Young Buck

i do see your tweets on my phone(that's if you tweeted me). :D and you cant see mine cos i didnt tweet for like ages until recently! and im free now! YAY :)
Aug 24 2010 07:43 AM