Community Status Updates

Photo

VortexShi Yuen

I think i actually want to see ur skillz on guitar first xD oh btw one problem maybe when doing collab, how do i know when you fall in? i mean when i play how do i know when it's the right moment to sync with ur guitar? i think gee and sorry sorry is a good thing to test on ^^ then we can move on =D
Jun 12 2009 02:09 PM
Photo

Shi YuenVortex

hey vortex. :D yeah i think since you already have a suju vid. ill work my guitar around that version. do you want to do a full version of sorry sorry or just what you have on the vid?
Jun 12 2009 02:04 PM
Photo

VortexShi Yuen

Hello shiyuen, it's vortex from dA ^^ we can maybe discuss here how we will do suju song, also check ur youtube for the gee suggestion, btw if you got sometime check the art section for my latest wallpaper "seohyun retro wallpaper" ^^
Jun 12 2009 01:54 PM
Photo

Shi YuenSooRashi

i already posted the prologue and chap 1 :D http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19254
Jun 12 2009 01:05 PM
Photo

SooRashiShi Yuen

aww funn. ill check it out later if you post it
Jun 12 2009 12:30 PM
Photo

Shi YuenSooRashi

nothing much :D making my first fanfic :D:D:D
Jun 12 2009 11:55 AM
Photo

SooRashiShi Yuen

nice to meet you shiyuen. im tara. sorry for the late reply. so whats up?
Jun 12 2009 11:24 AM
Photo

nikki.cheungShi Yuen

don't you think ice sica baldy would turn south korea upside down?
Jun 12 2009 01:51 AM
Photo

Shi YuenSoofany

I RRRRLLLY want to do the Munny idea for the gifts D: i really wouldnt mind creating extra munnies for the staff and manager :D it would be more fun. i just hope this idea will get chosen by ssf :D
Jun 11 2009 06:53 AM
Photo

Shi Yuentakamochi

lol. i have tried to use sculpting clay. and if i do (hopefully) get to make the munnies for soshi, i might design the munny and then use sculpting clay to make accessories. like for sooyoung i could make a food item, or jessica a big ice chunk. haha. :D i really hope somehow i can get to make it for them :D
Jun 11 2009 06:52 AM
Photo

nikki.cheungShi Yuen

oh if it's the situation... jessica has to be bald too!!!
Jun 11 2009 12:23 AM
Photo

Shi Yuenyyankon

omgomg. please please send me your fanfic!!!!!!! i mean PM me whenever there is a new chapter. omgomg. its so good. :D:D:D:D:D:D
Jun 10 2009 11:03 AM
Photo

Shi YuenJacket

great art! :D im an artist too :D check out my dA shiyuen.deviantart.com im not like an manga type artist. but i do more traditional works :D still trynig to get my tablet skills up. D:
Jun 10 2009 10:15 AM
Photo

카린 짱Shi Yuen

haha..exactly... ><
Jun 09 2009 10:34 PM
Photo

yukinOraveShi Yuen

i'm looking forward to that.. ^^
Jun 09 2009 09:31 PM