Community Status Updates

Photo

harupiReyu

gah! i absolutely LOVE your Amizade OST!! LOVE IT!! i hope you do more :D and i finally got around to reading Sirius. i think you're frigging amazing :P now i cant wait to read both your updates!! zomg at finding out about what happened to Yoona :O her powers must be pro >.> keep up the amazing work!!
Mar 07 2010 08:32 PM
Photo

FrozenArcticharupi

haii~ (:
thanks for visiting my profile^^
Nov 23 2009 05:30 PM
Photo

greenredharupi

Thank you for the kind words but I am back for my readers heheeh! :D
Oct 09 2009 09:13 PM
Photo

harupigreenred

nOoOoOoo i come home from a long day and get this awful pm from you T.T i am very sad that you had to stop writing because of what happened, aish...ppl seriously! regardless it is your decision so i respect that! just wanted to say you are truly an amazing writer! you have changed my life through fics, honestly :) Hope to see you around in the JeTi thread or somewhere ^^ dont be a stra
Oct 08 2009 06:57 PM
Photo

tokioharupi

lol thanks for comment, let you know Jeny is in it.
Jul 01 2009 05:56 PM
Photo

jellygateunharupi

omo! hahaha thank you for reading it, glad you like it ^^
Jun 20 2009 08:57 PM
Photo

SooRashiharupi

lol i try to put whatever i can so my profile doesnt look too plain. aw thats alright, its actually not too bad. hehe thanks :)
Jun 20 2009 05:09 PM
Photo

harupiSooRashi

hello! you have so much content! haha not like mine, all blank XD
thanks for dropping by! fany looks so gd on your avatar too XD
Jun 20 2009 02:10 PM
Photo

harupijellygateun

hello! sry for replying so late, didn't notice my comments lol
thank you so much for writing that fic ;)
hwaiting!
Jun 20 2009 02:06 PM
Photo

SooRashiharupi

hey thanks for the view :)
Oou i love your fany avatar!
Jun 20 2009 01:29 PM
Photo

harupiishbethany

i was hoping to see that JeTi one shot you did but its not in the pairings section anymore :( i sent you a msg but you never replied so i am going to ask you on your comment box XD i would be very grateful if you could send me the full version of the one shot, thank you very much!
Jun 20 2009 12:12 AM
Photo
Photo