Community Status Updates

Photo

KPCMLme.twiddlesc

Hey there fellow Bru-Sone... XD
May 14 2011 09:17 PM
Photo

KPCMLJeTiYoonism

Wow, i can see that you're a big fan of SME artists.. hahaha... Hey there...
May 14 2011 09:09 PM
Photo

KPCMLJojo162

Hey there.... You're a Bruenian, Me Too... hahahaha
May 14 2011 09:07 PM
Photo

KPCMLawiemmie

I couldn't agree more, she looks so chic there... still can't get use to it.. haahaha... yeah, but i still think that yuri and sooyoung should have more lines cause besides taeyeon and jessica, the two are next in line, well al least in my "Favourite Voice list" haha....
correct me if i'm wrong but your profile picture is CL of 2NE1 right cause from the looks of it, she does look like CL..
May 14 2011 08:32 PM
Photo

awiemmieKPCML

oooh i see :D
i really like Sica's hair during RDR.. she used black strands of hair extensions <3 she look super-duper cool :333
well.. i think Sooyoung has got enough line.. maybe not for Yoona & Hyoyeon ): but i think its kinda expected as 4 of them (including Yuri) are the supporting vocalist. this thing often happens in a big group like SNSD.
May 14 2011 07:37 PM
Photo

KPCMLawiemmie

i love them all too.... but jessica is the one who lead me to girl's generation, if i didn't watch Super Junior-M's MV super girl, i wouldn't know about SNSD.... hahaha... Oh yeah, her blonde hair, especially the one in Run Devil Run MV.... but i still like her hair now... how do you feel bout their new single? Mr. Taxi, i think sooyoung, hyoyeon and yoona deserve more lines don't you think so???
May 14 2011 07:30 PM
Photo

awiemmieKPCML

yepppp, Sooyoungie~ but i still love all of them <3
ikr! xD i miss her long hair~
it seems u like Jessica.. i miss her blonde hair ):
May 14 2011 07:22 PM
Photo

KPCMLJules_Isaac

Yeah, bandar wh, me too but i live in Kg Sungai Akar, You?? and You're a pure Bruneian?? just asking...
May 14 2011 07:12 PM
Photo

KPCMLawiemmie

Nice to meet you too... So, your favourite mmember is Shik-Shin huh?? hahaha, i like her hair during their recent performance, Mr. Taxi... So Awesome!!!
May 14 2011 07:11 PM
Photo

Jules_IsaacKPCML

Hi...you from Brunei too?
Where are you from? I'm from bandar
May 14 2011 09:16 AM
Photo

awiemmieKPCML

oooh i see.. yeah, i do know NLPHS :D good to see more & more Bruneians here (: nice to meet you~
May 14 2011 06:37 AM
Photo

KPCMLawiemmie

owh, good to know... I'm not sure if you're familiar with my school but i study at NLPHS in 5th form...
May 14 2011 06:26 AM
Photo

awiemmieKPCML

heyy (: me? i'm in SMSA for 6th form. what about you?
May 14 2011 05:27 AM
Photo

GoldenPrincessKPCML

Haha, I'm so sorry for being late with the friendship approval ^^; Mianhe!
May 14 2011 12:00 AM
Photo

KPCMLWafiJ

hey there... i read that you're from Brunei right?? me too... Cool... hahaha
May 13 2011 10:14 PM