Community Status Updates

Photo

Qisthina ZatadiniGhostGhost

Author-ssi pweeaassseee update for "Enamored Passions (TaeNy Shots Collections)" !!! count me in for TaeNy story + add me as ur PM list too *pout I'll waiting ur update, read that then comment *O* Author Fighthing! :DDD
Mar 21 2012 12:27 AM
Photo

Qisthina Zatadinikid princess

alr read ur awesome ff story MWAY 1-3 author-ssi ^^ keep writing & i'll waiting for all ur TaeNy's story the read that. thx ;DDD
Mar 21 2012 12:02 AM
Photo

Qisthina ZatadiniSoshiFan4eva!!

OMG OMG >< I love+like ur story "In A Heart Beat" author-ssi!!! ^0^ very awesome & cool 8D pls add me as ur PM list for IAHB S3 & S4 ;D pweeeaaassseee.... *pout keep working for writing! AUTHOR HWAITAENG!!!! \\O/
Mar 20 2012 08:51 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Qisthina Zatadinitoyfactory

I already check. thanks for the link n i'll comment in ur post :D i like ur story so much. add me in ur PM list! Update soon! ^__^
Feb 18 2012 01:19 AM
  • toyfactory's Photo
    toyfactory
    hey hi! ^_^ have you checked it our recently?

Mar 02 2012 09:14 PM
Photo
Photo

Qisthina Zatadini

TaeNy ~~ everyday \\(^o^)/
Jan 25 2012 12:05 AM
Photo

Qisthina Zatadini

TaeNy ~~ everyday \\(^o^)/
Jan 25 2012 12:02 AM
Photo

Qisthina Zatadini

Follow @SNSDTaeNyShip ^^v
Jan 14 2012 01:13 AM
Photo

Qisthina Zatadini

Jan 14 2012 01:12 AM
Photo

Qisthina Zatadini

Jan 14 2012 01:11 AM
Photo

Qisthina Zatadini

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS AND ALL MY FOLLOWERS!! :D HOPE YOU THE BEST FOR 2012 :D LOVE YOU~~
Dec 31 2011 07:19 AM
  • toyfactory's Photo
    toyfactory
    hey, I can't add you in my PM list for Necklace with a promise (Taeny) please check if your inbox is full or smthn and also please comment in my post so that I won't forget to add you up in my list for the next chapter. But for now, here's Chapter 20 for you!

http://soshified.com/forums/topic/63148-the-necklace-with-a-promise/page__st__520__gopid__4723867#entry4723867

please enjoy the chap! ^_^
    Jan 05 2012 06:31 AM
Photo

Qisthina Zatadini

I like reading fics with any Fany pairing, but I mainly read fics with TaeNy, JeTi, YulTi, cause those are the fics that aren't as scarce in the fanfic section. I love music and I can't go on with my day without listening to a Korean song or Japanese song, but mainly a Korean song. I mainly ship TaeNy, JeTi, and YulTi, but I love all pairings with Fany. I'll always be a S♥NE, it's a promise I made to myself.
Nov 16 2011 11:29 AM
Photo

Qisthina Zatadini

I like reading fics with any Fany pairing, but I mainly read fics with TaeNy, JeTi, YulTi, cause those are the fics that aren't as scarce in the fanfic section. I love music and I can't go on with my day without listening to a Korean song or Japanese song, but mainly a Korean song. I mainly ship TaeNy, JeTi, and YulTi, but I love all pairings with Fany. I'll always be a S♥NE, it's a promise I made to myself.
Nov 16 2011 11:26 AM