Community Status Updates

Photo

TezNguyen → TaeyeonTaeng

Hi there! just to friendly remind you that your signatures is over 500x200, please fix that asap! Thank u! Also your avatar is over 120kb as well....I'm just being fair to everyone....please fix that also!
Jun 10 2011 02:36 AM
Photo

angrycamelTezNguyen

Duly noted! I totally forgot about the sig size restriction
Jun 10 2011 01:36 AM
Photo

Seungja DangTezNguyen

oh. sorry for that. i'll change it right away. i'm still new here though. Thanks and sorry again. :]
Jun 02 2011 02:07 AM
Photo

TezNguyenSeungja Dang

Hi there ^_^...just a friendly reminder that your signature is over 125kb....both 2 gif pics (they're like over 2000kb) so can you please change that...or a mod will do it for you soon. It's the rule so I just wanna be fair! Thax u! ^_^
Jun 01 2011 05:20 PM
Photo

HAPPYSONE :)TezNguyen

HHAHA! yeah i felt that way too, their just a bunch of liars >> LOL, im pretty sure its like a fan meeting or something :L i will NEVER believe it rofll
May 30 2011 03:08 AM
Photo

Peter♡K ♪TezNguyen

LOL shipping I was kidding i don't even know what it meant for
May 29 2011 06:52 PM
Photo

TezNguyenPeter♡K ♪

Nah.....My internet is down atm, and I'm focusing on study now.....^_^ about shipping????? O.o'
May 29 2011 03:14 PM
Photo

Peter♡K ♪TezNguyen

I wanted to know what you ship ? ^_^ :)
May 29 2011 12:35 PM
Photo

Peter♡K ♪TezNguyen

Haha hey you LOL you still playing Gun Bound mr. GB ?
May 29 2011 12:33 PM
Photo

TezNguyenHAPPYSONE :)

ROFLMAO! $10 for the ticket....shoot me in the head and tell me to believe it, I won't!
May 29 2011 02:12 AM
Photo

ROFLL, im not sure~ hahas / Yeahh! i know shinee went to sydney but probably .. hmm i dont think they went to melbourne! the site was probably advertising their products LOL - if they came the tickets wouldve been more expensive .. this happend in january and the tickets were $10 ! LIKE WHATT SO CHEAP ? so they didnt go in my opinion hehe :)
May 28 2011 11:09 PM
Photo

TezNguyenHAPPYSONE :)

Wa....they did? How come I didn't know anything! I heard SHINee went to Sydney but didn't know about snsd and them went to Mel+ BigBang......sr this is kinda new to me as well! Wow!
May 26 2011 03:13 PM
Photo

You live in Brisbane? :O~~ thats the recent flood right? Omoo`~ i hope it didnt affect your town! D: I live in Sydney ^^ hehe alwaysss so busy :D / Btw, did snsd went to melbourne in january with bigbang and shinee? I wanna know to see if the site is true or not LOL :)
May 26 2011 03:05 AM
Photo

SandyLeeTezNguyen

Thank you so much Tez. I heard the preview and it is almost perfect! I mean the ones I heard felt something wrong when it enters the part where the girls start singing, you know what I mean? I will try the 2nd link later. Thanks!
May 24 2011 09:28 PM
Photo

TezNguyenM.M.

Hi there! Just wanna to tell you that your signature is over 125kb, it's 500x199 (wow very close eh) but it's over 500kb so plz fix that or a mod will fix it for you soon.
May 24 2011 06:37 PM