Community Status Updates

Photo

sobriquet.jbenvenga

hahaha its ok as long as you don't go posting it in the soshified talents thread. ahahahhaa cause we were cracking like crazy. i've uploaded mine, i'll send them to you soon. i like the bad girl, good girl one. and the one with you and vicky singing about a fish ;)
Mar 19 2011 08:12 AM
Photo

jbenvengasobriquet.

i uploaded / am uploading a few. put them all on unlisted just for the sake of privacy. when i get them done, i'll send them to you. lol
btw, i think i left my phone at work, which is why i might not be answering anything right now
Mar 17 2011 07:46 PM
Photo

sobriquet.jbenvenga

did you happen to upload those videos on youtube yet? lol cause i know i have mine ;D
Mar 17 2011 07:42 PM
Photo

sobriquet.jbenvenga

did you send me something? can you resend it? i deleted it by accidento :( mianh
Mar 10 2011 10:25 PM
Photo

sobriquet.cheesinator

kekeke :D im just creepin'
Mar 10 2011 12:34 PM
Photo

sobriquet.jingaling!

you str8 creepin' yo :D
Mar 10 2011 12:31 PM
Photo

jbenvengasobriquet.

all right. i'm gonna bring my A game, and i'm gonna get good and drunk the night before, so i'll look and feel my best ;)
(despite all the drinking jokes, i never get drunk)
Mar 09 2011 11:52 AM
Photo
Photo

jingaling!sobriquet.

there's no poke function on ssf :<
Mar 08 2011 04:13 PM
Photo

jbenvengasobriquet.

marathon? that's a really cool drinking gam-
nvm... so i take it we're meeting at the karaoke place first?
Mar 07 2011 06:29 PM
Photo

sobriquet.jbenvenga

haha you and your humor, ahjusshi. probably 2, when it opens. we're gunna marathon! woohoo~
Mar 07 2011 06:23 PM
Photo

jbenvengasobriquet.

LOL drinking is fun :3 i jest..i only drink when responding to profile comments.
and i like watching mic hawgs ;)
and i know where it is cuz google is my only real friend. what time/where are we meeting?
Mar 07 2011 05:30 PM
Photo

sobriquet.jingaling!

BOO IM POKING YOUUUU
Mar 07 2011 03:36 PM
Photo

sobriquet.jbenvenga

we're probably going noraebanging! :) ahah you know vicky & i are mic hogs. and i hope you are too so we can bring some life to jing!! :) she's so socially awkward <3 it's gunna be in manhattan... duet 35? do you know that place? anyways lol drinking is no good. especially playing twister after you drink. been there, done that, never going back there ever again...
Mar 07 2011 02:19 PM
Photo

jbenvengasobriquet.

YES! i'm gonna be in albany the day before, but since i don't plan on getting drunk, i'll be down for it. will it be in queens or manhattan?
Mar 04 2011 10:27 AM