Community Status Updates

Photo

vidiaa9bluppy

eah i cried -_- because.. its too heartbreaking oppa! :(:( no but i'll try to be a better person now :) that video make me learn that i should care about the other people too ^^ i know you teasing me (again) oppa kekeke ^^ oppa i'm going to sleep now since i have a school tomorrow -_- talk to you later okay oppa? see you! ^^
Oct 26 2011 06:43 AM
Photo

bluppyvidiaa9

u cried? really? wow..i never know that video can effect people that much...well,i hope it doesn't effect u that much anymore ok? I know ur not..i was just teasing u..haha
Oct 26 2011 06:31 AM
Photo

vidiaa9bluppy

you do oppa! keke ^^ yeah but.. its soo sad when i saw the video :( i was crying abd cursed the pedestrians :( yah yaah oppa! i'm your dongsaeng not your gf -_-
Oct 26 2011 06:20 AM
Photo

bluppyvidiaa9

I do? haha...wow..Well, I was mad too but sometimes it would be better if we don't jump into conclusion right? Maybe there's some sort of rules or something.. maybe ur my gf in disguise here in SSF..haha..Kidding..
Oct 26 2011 06:13 AM
Photo

vidiaa9bluppy

really??! but you do act like a brother oppa! ^^ but but theres some people who walk in there and saw that poor little kid :( then your gf and me is the same kekekek
Oct 26 2011 06:10 AM
Photo

bluppyvidiaa9

i can be ur brother..haha..I dont know if i suit to be 1..well, they might have their own reason 4 that..we never really heard y they ignore the girl right? ur like my gf..she said the same thing..haha..
Oct 26 2011 06:00 AM
Photo

vidiaa9bluppy

i do want have a brother! ^^ since i don't have a brother ^^ but i can't foubd something interesting for me -_- i was soooo angry towards the pedestrians. why the hell they only look at that poor child?! tgats make me want to.. i don't know :( that kids only live for 2 years yet, she have to get treatment like that from the other people :( it's okay oppa! we still can chat in here ^^
Oct 26 2011 05:50 AM
Photo

bluppyvidiaa9

really? u should try n find something interesting to do..haha..now I felt like I'm ur brother..yeah i saw the clipn it was devastating.. u were really mad when u saw it? sorry for disappointing u...
Oct 26 2011 05:00 AM
Photo

vidiaa9bluppy

yeah. i always stay at home and do nothing -_- its just that i can't found something interesting on the outside -_- do you saw an article about a baby in china who hit by 2 truck?? tgats heartbreaking because no one help that kid :'( so you didn't have one oppa?
Oct 26 2011 04:51 AM
Photo

bluppyvidiaa9

u don't want to go outside? u have too, this accidents are rarely happen..just be safe outside..I have an account once but then some1 hack in and used it for personal used so after that it never across in my mind to open a new account..hehe
Oct 26 2011 04:38 AM
Photo

vidiaa9bluppy

kekeke it's okay oppa ^^ thts why i didn't want to go outside -_- we will never know what will happened on the street -_- oppa! did you have facebook account?
Oct 26 2011 04:27 AM
Photo

bluppyvidiaa9

haha..sorry for making u more confused..I like teasing people..so don't mind me..^^ well, that's how the road works..when we do get careful, other person wasn't and gets more complicated...
Oct 26 2011 04:00 AM
Photo

vidiaa9bluppy

aiing.. no you can oppa but but.. i don't know -_- aish! people this day! always careless and clumsy! i hate those people who drove carelessly >.<
Oct 26 2011 03:26 AM
Photo

bluppyvidiaa9

so i shouldn't bothering u then? haha.. now I'm confused..well, i was careful but the other driver wasn't..that's y i got involved
Oct 26 2011 02:55 AM
Photo

vidiaa9bluppy

nooooo!!! -_- i'm thanking you because you leave a comment on my fic, not for bothering me -_- aish oppa.. how can you get an accident?? you should be careful next time okay?
Oct 26 2011 02:28 AM