Community Status Updates

Photo

snsdfayeyoonaalan3un

engk~nope i didn't and i felt bad for it-im grounded from watching videos bec a closely killed our pc from 24/7 watching korean vids so my mom told me im not allowed to.maybe ill just watch it when cinderella man was over.lol.u did u watch it?!lucky u if u did...
Apr 20 2009 08:56 PM
Photo

alan3unsnsdfayeyoona

LOL, I look like yoona? haha nahhh. did you watch the first episode of Cinderella Man? i'm sure you did =D
Apr 20 2009 08:38 PM
Photo

snsdfayeyoonaalan3un

ohh..u like yoona too..me too,she is so gorgeous ..
Apr 19 2009 09:14 PM
Photo

alan3unsnsdfayeyoona

I have a red pair myself, just like Yoona in the Gee music video! haha
Apr 19 2009 08:06 PM
Photo

alan3unJPhobia

Actually, I really have! I just got to say hi for a second though, no big intro or anything. I have a friend who happens to be friend's with her in her high school days. It seems she slept over her house for her time off. (My friend's house is a 2 min walk from mine.)
Apr 19 2009 08:05 PM
Photo

JPhobiaalan3un

Dude serious? haha have you ever caught a glimpse of Tiffany? or any news about her?
I used love the cold but too much of it irritates me. I'm starting to miss the sun over here ==
Apr 18 2009 09:19 PM
Photo

snsdfayeyoonaalan3un

i had one too-color violet,but i gave it away bec too many pply here in our country wears it too much over fashion..and i hate that..i wanna be unique..but now i only stick to only 1 color white and black and a jeans-i usually wear them with t-shirts and a pair of chucks but its summer i only use slippers...
Apr 16 2009 08:10 PM
Photo

alan3unsnsdfayeyoona

Style down here is just your simple t-shirt, skinny jeans (colored sometimes), and just a nice pair of kicks.
And they said SNSD invented the colored skinny jean trend =P i've had a red pair of skinny jeans since last year! haha
Apr 16 2009 02:55 PM
Photo

alan3unJPhobia

I don't think it ever snowed in the Valley here, EVER. lol I'm kinda glad too, I personally hate the cold. And yes, Taeyeon<3 haha.
I'm actually from Tiffany's hometown though.
Apr 16 2009 02:52 PM
Photo

JPhobiaalan3un

Wow even I've never been to the Niagara falls yet haha. The weather here is starting to get warm here to but yesterday it sort of snowed? That's how messed the weather is here. Taeyeon ftw
Apr 15 2009 07:40 PM
Photo

snsdfayeyoonaalan3un

ohh i know..we dress so cool-others are soo much that it reaches to the point they look idiot.over-dressed for short..XD
Apr 15 2009 05:22 PM
Photo

alan3unsnsdfayeyoona

Ah, i've never been to the Philippines, but there is a lot of Filipinos where I attend school, they dress really cool and hype, kinda like me! haha
Apr 13 2009 11:16 PM
Photo

alan3unJPhobia

Weathers nice down her this time of year, it's getting warmer. How is it like in Canada? I've been there on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls when I visited NYC.
Apr 13 2009 11:14 PM
Photo

JPhobiaalan3un

Nothing much man just watching some videos. How is SoCal?
Apr 13 2009 09:26 PM
Photo

snsdfayeyoonaalan3un

yeh,my name is faye but im not really from south korea but im there as of now for vacation but m really from philippines.
Apr 13 2009 08:24 PM