Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

ShidorixHAPPYSONE :)

thank you :) and you're right it's really difficult T-T I barely have any free time :( but at least I have some money^^
Sep 23 2012 08:41 PM
Photo

HAPPYSONE :)Shidorix

Hahha yes its been a long while hasnt it? Ahh i see ^^ Im doing fine, holidays are starting and just relaxing and stuff :D Well i guess balancing work and school is hard right? Wish you the best ~ :)
Sep 23 2012 05:57 AM
Photo

hi^^ it's been a while :D I just reply to you today because I was too busy with part-time job and school-.- how are you? :) doing fine?
Sep 13 2012 10:58 AM
Photo

Omg i feel so bad! I didnt know you replied to me! But nah its alright, woahh driving lessons? Eek, and this was last year! I feel bad, please forgive me :( I wish you the best on your exams and presentations! Im like that too, very busy @_____@ LOL ngaww, really? Quite? Ahhhh i see
May 26 2012 03:36 AM
Photo

Shidorixchocolate-kaname

Hi, nice to meet you^^
Apr 12 2012 01:56 PM
  • chocolate-kaname's Photo
    chocolate-kaname
    Sorry for the late reply. Nice to meet you too!:D
    Jun 19 2012 01:50 AM
Photo

nisa neechanShidorix

nae!!nice to meet you too.. ^^ mian late ne.. ^^
Nov 14 2011 02:45 PM
Photo

Shidorixnisa neechan

hi^^ nice to meet you :)
Nov 14 2011 05:18 AM
Photo

if Shinyoung really comeback to the show it would be like ep 51 in Invincible Youth XD "Sunny ah~" :)
Oct 28 2011 11:21 PM
  • HAPPYSONE :)'s Photo
    HAPPYSONE :)
    Yeah ahhaha XD I've read your 'About Me' Page, are you really a quite person? :O Hmm its okey, im a quite person myself until someone changed me into a confident person :P
    Nov 01 2011 10:09 PM
  • Shidorix's Photo
    Shidorix
    Hey :D sry that I didn't reply but I'm very busy T-T driving lessons, 3 weeks non-stop with exams & tests & preparing for 2 presentations :(
    and now to answer your comment ;) yes I'm normally very quite XD it depends on the persons around me if I talk a lot or not
    Nov 14 2011 01:29 PM
Photo

Yep true, haha i love her variety skills ^^ True! HAHHAH, Goshhh that couple is hilarious... Hyomin's love for Sunny is unbeatable! :3 Yeahh! Ayah.. i have a feeling Boom will do something to my Sunny and it aint good D:< Shinyoung... i think there is a chance she'll be back~ 1 mc isnt enough LOL
Oct 28 2011 07:52 PM
Photo

I only saw Hyoyeon in Running Man as a guest :O I never saw her in any other variety shows, it's good to see her as a member of Invincible Youth S2 (even so she can't replace Hyomin in my opinion)^^ but I don't really know if Boom can replace Kim Shin Young T-T she was the leading gag-dol with Sunny :)
Oct 25 2011 04:59 AM
Photo

True! Ahhh sucks, at least theres Sunny and Hyo~ im glad that she finally has some show time you know? Like it sucks, i dont see her much on shows so its cool :D We can see more of that 'humourous' side of hers ^^ I LOVE SUBYUNG COUPLE TOO! >__< Ohwell, make way for SunHyo ^^ I bet Hyomin would be protesting in some way.. ROFL // No more Taewoo+Yuri, Make some way for SunBoom! :B
Oct 25 2011 02:24 AM
Photo

I'm happy about the second saison of Invincible Youth but I'm a bit dissapointed that no one of the old G7 is in the show :( even Kim Shin Young isn't there T-T I want Hyomin, Sunny and Shin Young in the show >.<
Oct 22 2011 12:13 PM
Photo

Yes i definitely agree! ^^ Soshi sydrome is everywhere.. Hahah :3 Invincible Youth 2 is airing soon! I cant wait! XD
Oct 22 2011 01:51 AM
Photo

I think it's the best MV for this year *-* and no need to sorry^^
Oct 21 2011 07:17 AM