Community Status Updates

Photo

yudyloveskpopnaveen6

Oh ok cool. I think we do have sales the day before and after Christmas but it doesn't have a special name.
Nov 28 2011 02:14 PM
Photo

naveen6yudyloveskpop

Oh!!! I get it. In New Zealand we have a day kind of like that, except that it's better. It's celebrated on the 26th of December the day after Christmas and is called 'Boxing Day'. There are also sales in all stores, and in some the sales are even 60 or 70% off!! It's awesome!!! :D
Nov 27 2011 07:21 PM
Photo

yudyloveskpopnaveen6

Black Friday is just when they have like huge sales at stores. Usually they have a 40 or 50% off everything. So it's a big shopping day here
Nov 27 2011 09:59 AM
Photo

naveen6yudyloveskpop

Oh, that's cool. So what is Black Friday then?
Nov 25 2011 07:35 PM
Photo

yudyloveskpopnaveen6

Friday the 13th is when we have huge sales at stores. Some stores even have a 50% off. The stores I went to had 40% off. Oh we have that friday the 13th stuff but I don't remember if it's called anything
Nov 25 2011 04:53 PM
Photo

naveen6yudyloveskpop

Yeah, I agree. Oh, ok. Black Friday? I've heard of it but I'm not sure. We have 'Bad' Friday in New Zealand which is when the 13th is on a Friday, but not Black Friday. What is it?
Nov 25 2011 02:09 PM
Photo

yudyloveskpopnaveen6

I agree. It's a shame how some untalented groups get more recognition than those who are talented and work hard. For example that new group called AA i think, I personally feel like their song is crappy and the vocals aren't that good but they already have a lot of fangirls becoming fans of theirs. Oh well I just hope one day groups with talent can get more recognition. It was yesterday, today is black friday. Do you know what that is?
Nov 25 2011 07:00 AM
Photo

naveen6yudyloveskpop

Yeah, fangirls are just way too bias sometimes. There are so many griups out there that work so hard, sometimes even harder than the main idol groups yet no one recognises or appreciates it. And oh, right. I get it. Haha, yeah I think America probably is the only country that celebrates it. LOL. When is it? :D
Nov 24 2011 03:08 PM
Photo

yudyloveskpopnaveen6

Yeah I agree. Girl groups sort of get pushed aside a lot because they're underestimated especially by crazy fangirls who always think that girl groups or either ****ty or too cute. Nope it's basically when people get together as a family to have a big meal with turkey. I honestly don't know how it all started but I honestly find it dumb. I think America is the only country that celebrates it
Nov 24 2011 05:21 AM
Photo

naveen6yudyloveskpop

Yeah, there are definitely A LOT of girl groups out there that deserve a hell of a lot more recognition!!! Good luck for your finals, and thanksgiving is christmas right?? Sorry, we don't really celebrate it in NZ coz we dont know what it is. LOL :P
Nov 23 2011 03:54 PM
Photo

yudyloveskpopnaveen6

Ugh exams. I totally hate them. Idk I just don't really like it. I think there are better girl groups out there that aren't getting enough recognition. I'm actually looking forward to A-Pink's comeback cause they remind me of Soshi when they 1st debuted. Oh that's good, at least your finishing up with them. I have finals next month. But I'm happy I have thanksgiving break even though I don't celebrate it
Nov 23 2011 03:44 PM
Photo

naveen6yudyloveskpop

Hey it's ok. I've got exams too, LOL :P. Well, to be honest at first I didn't really like their album either, but the more I listened to it the more I liked it. And yes, I do agree that right now they can't catch up to soshi. Me? Well, I'm finishing off my exams. That's about it for now. LOL :D
Nov 23 2011 03:24 PM
Photo

yudyloveskpopnaveen6

Oh I'm not really feeling their new album, mainly because I feel like it's not as good as their old stuff. I used to be a huge WG's fan before I became a sone and I feel like their old stuff was the best ever. Now they can't even catch up to soshi. I want them both to come out with some really awesome songs and then battle each other. Sorry for the late reply again, school is killing me lol. I'm stressed out before of class registrations. And you?
Nov 23 2011 08:47 AM
Photo

naveen6yudyloveskpop

Haha, LOL. It's ok. We were talking about the Wonder Girls album. I'm so addicted!! LOL :D Oh, and I'm fine thank you. :) What about you?
Nov 16 2011 08:57 PM
Photo

yudyloveskpopnaveen6

sorry for the late reply. I sort of forgot what were were talking about XD so anyway how are you?
Nov 16 2011 08:17 PM