Community Status Updates

Photo

ivonchuAva Bianca

lol you know technically it was taeng that called fany her jibsaram first.
but after fany announced to everyone that she has 7 other wives now
taeng decided to upgrade it and went to yepeuni :) HAHAH
Aug 15 2010 01:16 AM
Photo

Ava Biancaivonchu

Taeng letting Fany sit on her lap is <33333 lol it's kinda sad that epic TaeNy moments aren't captured on cam T_____T oh well that's TaeNy for you. haha
I hope school's going well for you!
Aug 09 2010 03:23 AM
Photo

ivonchuAva Bianca

keke from what i gather it's fany was upset and taeng let fany sit on her lap and then all was good ^^ . why can't we see this in front of the camera?
Aug 08 2010 04:41 AM
Photo

kris_argeeivonchu

lol i was actually happy when i found out it was taeng who broke her heart hahaha weird taeny fans >.< yeah i can't believe she's 21 now. she's still a baby to me T_T. but i look up to her even tho i'm older lol. mc fany crying ;___; she's still so beautiful <3
Jul 31 2010 01:08 PM
Photo

Ava Biancaivonchu

you should read this :)
http://stephaniehwang.blogspot.com/
<33333333333
Jul 30 2010 10:38 PM
Photo

Ava Biancaivonchu

lol Fany was so cute when she was revealing the "Taeyeon broke my heart" thing. haha the members looked like they knew that it was Taeng =)))
oh I'm doing great,I think.lol haha school this week isn't much of a burden. Thank God. :)
Fany's bday is coming! The kid's growing up beautifully inside out<333
Jul 29 2010 03:50 AM
Photo

ivonchukris_argee

lol your sig is win :) taeny is win and idk but I love heart-breaker taeng makes taeny all the more real. miyoung's birthday is this weekend ~ oh how much she's grown i'm so proud *even though I'm younger T_T i hope they have a party for her with fans and cake keke. heart heart heart heart heart breaker ~ okayy bye bye back to study for me T_T FLUFFFAAYYY ~
Jul 28 2010 10:51 PM
Photo

ivonchuAva Bianca

ROFL! Sorry I'm late ~ T_T school and slow net does not help spazzing, but all for TaeNy! OMFG ~ The heartbreaker thing is hilarious, I'm dying thinking of Taeng as a heartbreaker and I guess it just shows how tight TaeNy are hoho! AND THE CABI MOMENT! They're standing next to each other and it's '09' and another TaeNyMicrophone moment :) GAH taeny made me a diabetic keke. how are you btw? ^^
Jul 28 2010 10:46 PM
Photo

kris_argeeivonchu

i saw the movie last week and it has lots of cuteness esp the fluffy part lol.
i was so surprised to see her mom's pic. remember when we talked about her last time? our Fany is really strong <3
taeny taeny taeny lalalalala i'm just happy. well not really coz taeng broke our mushroom's heart >:-| but still rofl xD
Jul 27 2010 08:22 AM
Photo

Risse-hahaha:)ivonchu

rofl took me entire night to make o_o Oh the things I would do for TaeNy x_x
but the 'she broke my heart' moment totally paid it off! askgjdaslfhlas! lol
Jul 26 2010 09:41 AM
Photo

Ava Biancaivonchu

so you dont want to take up civil law or something like that since you wanted to be a lawyer?
well when i was young,i wanted to be an astronaut.lol
Jul 25 2010 05:52 AM
Photo

Ava Biancaivonchu

lol now G-Dragon's "Heartbreaker" is stuck in my head. haha =)) i wonder how Taeng broker Fany's heart.. by cheating on her? =)))) lol I remember Fany said before on a radio show(Im sure u remember this :p) "Now my heart starts to ache because someone else called Taeng wife" haha something like that.LMAO XD
Jul 25 2010 05:48 AM
Photo

ivonchuAva Bianca

LOL I actually read it as soon as it was posted and I wanted to spazz so badly but there was no one to spazz with and well I didn't want to make another post cause I just posted a few minutes ago! OMFG, srsly what could Taeng have done to actually 'break her heart' it wasn't a matter of hating or dislike it was heartbreaking.. DAYUM~ I can't wait for subs.
Jul 25 2010 04:51 AM
Photo

ivonchuAva Bianca

lol ohh! how we're the same age and yet you're already in college I'll never now :) I think when I was younger I always wanted to be a lawyer/doctor so good on you for taking up nursing! I absolutely hate chemistry, but I'm surrounded by friends who do the subject T_T I'm more of a biology person ^^ keke
Jul 25 2010 04:50 AM
Photo

Ava Biancaivonchu

lol evee in the HahaMong show,Fany revealed that she wrote a diary about a member who broke her heart and that member was Taeyeon. >.>
Advance Happy 400th Page!!! :D :D :D
Jul 25 2010 04:41 AM