Community Status Updates

Photo

yiawaahTae-Hee

Hm..nope but i want to be there in manila. :)) your umma lives there. keke ^^,
May 07 2012 11:29 PM
Photo

Tae-Heeyiawaah

at my grandma's province umma~ how about you, manila??
May 07 2012 11:27 PM
Photo

yiawaahTae-Hee

Where are you in Phil? :/
May 07 2012 10:48 PM
Photo

Tae-Heeyiawaah

hehe! ne umma! *hugs you back* ♥ mwuahh :DD
May 07 2012 10:18 PM
Photo

yiawaahTae-Hee

Kya~!!! *squeal* now i have a baby! haha! *hug you tight*
May 07 2012 10:02 PM
Photo

Tae-Heeyiawaah

of coarse~ you're my umma right? *giggles* woah~ baby?? *nods* that's cute! ♥
May 07 2012 09:47 PM
Photo

yiawaahTae-Hee

omo~ so it does mean i'm close to you? thank you! :))) what i have in mind now is baby. lol xD
May 07 2012 09:46 PM
Photo

Tae-Heeyiawaah

eek! haha aniyo umma~ haha! hmm~ it's up to you umma, what do you want to call me?? what's on your mind right now??keke, my name wont be fine 'cause i don't want to broadcast it to everyone you know umma, i just tell it to close people ^_^ hehe!
May 07 2012 09:43 PM
Photo

yiawaahTae-Hee

wee~ you've got pretty name *HUG~* what do you want me to call you? daughter seems to be long and maybe you don't like to be called by your name ^^ ayie! saranghaeyo! ♥ *kiss*
May 07 2012 09:28 PM
Photo

Tae-Heeyiawaah

yie~ kyeopta! ♥ kristine umma and Lianne umma , saranghae! hihi mine is Rowena *shy smile*
May 07 2012 09:17 PM
Photo

yiawaahTae-Hee

Haha! I know right? I so love her name too *giggle* :33 Mine is Kristine :) how bout our daughter? ^__^
May 07 2012 06:05 PM
Photo

Tae-Heeyiawaah

Ahaha! really? i don't know that me, being cheesy can make my parents proud :DD *giggles* wow! Lianne? nice name, how about your real name umma? :)) arasso~ i add her already ^_^
May 07 2012 05:22 AM
Photo

yiawaahTae-Hee

Okok *laugh* i'm just proud to have a cheesy daughter y'know *pinch your cheeks* yesss *blush* ^_^ of course! her name is Lianne :3 btw. i found her na! *wide smile* Here--> http://soshified.com/forums/user/222304-soneayumichio9/
May 07 2012 05:13 AM
Photo

Tae-Heeyiawaah

Ne umma~ keke! i'm glad to be called daughter by you umma ^_^ but no need to indicate the 'cheesy' word everytime! hahaha it will be too obvious, don't you think umma? ^0^ keke! woah~ your texting each other? how sweet *giggles* sent my greeting to umma then ^^ what's her name by the way? :)) *nods* i'll wait for that day to come then umma! ♥
May 07 2012 05:06 AM
Photo

yiawaahTae-Hee

Jinjja?! omo~ thank you donsaeng-ah! *kiss* or should i call you my cheesy daughter because you've already called me umma *smile* she's busy right now because of her summer class that's why but we're texting each other so i'll introduce you to her *wink* i'm sure she'll be happy too! *clap clap* and you'll meet her soon. keke ^^,
May 07 2012 05:02 AM