Community Status Updates

Photo

malihengblackhound

naah. It's okay. I was also cursing it in the beginning. And you'll do a lot of cursing for the course in the future... When you actually have lots and lots of exams and you encounter these good for nothing teachers.. HAHA! :D Hmmm. I would love to. But sadly, I'm kind of busy right now. You know senior stuffs. We have duties 3 days then classes for another 3 days... and my classes start early. :|
Jun 23 2011 05:09 AM
Photo

blackhoundmaliheng

yup2 unnie! hehehe ^^ im also from zambo but im studying at wmsu. xD btw so sorry about using a cursing word to describe nursing even though i'm still a freshmen student! :| Thanks so much again unnie! ^^ & uhm unnie, i would like to meet you in person, if you dnt mind! hehehe xDD
Jun 23 2011 04:54 AM
Photo

malihengblackhound

wait. you're from Zamboanga? I'm studying at Ateneo.. :\ wow.. This IS a small world.. HAHA! :D
Jun 21 2011 11:17 PM
Photo

blackhoundmaliheng

omg! unnie! i just read your post & comment on my profile! oh, Thank You so much unnie for the encouraging comment btw! it really made me feel better! :D ^^ anyways your also from zamboanga? a nursing student too? uhm, from what school unnie? OMG! WOW!!! talk about how small the world is! kekeke ^^
Jun 21 2011 05:50 PM
Photo

blackhound

Happy 900th post! YULSIC SHIPPERS! XD
Jun 21 2011 05:43 PM
Photo

malihengblackhound

you have the same birthday as yuri! :D anyway, i just dropped by to say thanks for zeh comment on my one-shot. "Proposal"... anyway, i saw your sig and you were saying about adjusting to college and well, i got curious.. and i read your stat, you're a nursing student. :) i'm a senior nursing student too from Philippines.. Zamboanga to be exact. :)
Jun 19 2011 09:21 AM
Photo

blackhound

Semi-Hiatus for awhile, Nursing is a ****ing pain in the behind course!
Jun 14 2011 06:23 AM
  • maliheng's Photo
    maliheng
    piece of advice, love the course and read in advance. that's the only way. oh, make the most out of your future exposures. :) that's how you'll actually learn. theories are just theories and the actual is far different from those we read in the books. well, you're still a freshman but you'll eventually get the hang of it. :) good luck! :)
    Jun 19 2011 09:25 AM
  • blackhound's Photo
    blackhound
    Thank you so much for the great advice unnie!! :) really do! ^^ just made me realize that i'm still new & as what you've said i'll eventually get the hang of it & i still have more things to go through. :)
    btw This made me feel much better! Thank You so much unnie!!! ^^,
    Jun 21 2011 05:42 PM
Photo

MiNt..blackhound

Hi there~
thanks for adding me!
Apr 16 2011 11:07 PM
Photo
Photo

blackhoundFany

Fany-unnie! saranghae!!! <3 Thank You for saying you love philippines, we love you more unnie! God Bless always!
Forever it's SNSD! <3 ^^
Apr 15 2011 04:11 AM
Photo

hanadulsetblackhound

Hello =)
Thanks for the add ^_^
Apr 06 2011 02:28 PM
Photo

blackhoundlovethemsnsd

I missed you na!! T.T
Mar 28 2011 04:23 AM
Photo

Yoona10blackhound

yeahh yoonyul is real
Mar 22 2011 11:09 PM
Photo

pompomwoopblackhound

About updating Kwon Enterprises*** Excuse my fail sentence structure -_-
Mar 13 2011 03:58 AM
Photo

pompomwoopblackhound

Hey there. Just dropping by to let you know that I couldn't send you a pm about updating Kwon Enterprises' update~
Mar 13 2011 03:57 AM