Community Status Updates

Photo

Taekiss!amipiai

Nope, I'm older actually! A year older than you as well. ^^ (so old T^T) rofl. And thank you for the comment on my fic! You really like to dig into the fic I love it. XD
Oct 25 2011 11:03 PM
Photo

amipiaiTaekiss!

Eeep. Sure gives me the creep. I take it June is older? =P
Oct 25 2011 10:59 PM
Photo

Taekiss!amipiai

Thank you! I'll go read it in a moment xD. I've actually never written TaeNy for some odd reason I have no idea why. You think that's funny? It's so creepy how many thing June and I have in common. We even share the same birthday! (3 years apart but still! XD)
Oct 25 2011 10:52 PM
Photo

amipiaiTaekiss!

Dropped a comment on Trick. Haha~ Me too, it's nice to have more friends that have the very same interest! *hugs* I felt like I was betraying TaeNy as well at first, but then I just embrace the fact that I love both pairings equally. I don't really write TaeNy well though... Perhaps because TaengSic is more easily written. Funny how both of your name starts with J. My J~ I'm excited for KYKR too.
Oct 25 2011 10:48 PM
Photo

Taekiss!

Still writing Chapter One for Trick, why is it taking so long? XD
Oct 25 2011 10:44 PM
Photo

Taekiss!amipiai

I'm always looking for more friends! ^o^ *hugs* Let's continue to spread the TaengSic love! XD I felt bad for being both a dedicated Locksmith/Taengsicle. I like I was betraying TaeNy. But now I'm really okay with it. Yeah June and I have become pretty close friends! So that's makes it even better! I'm really excited for KYKR btw, I love the theme. :D
Oct 25 2011 10:39 PM
Photo

amipiaiTaekiss!

Oh, haha~ I'm a Locksmith and TaengSicle too, it's normal. We can be best buds~ Ah yes, June is a dear friend of mine. Funny how she's a fan of me and I am a fan of her artwork lol... I should give my thanks to her for endorsing my fic. Everything in my Tumblr is TaeNy nowadays, so I assume it's the right time for some TaengSic, thus KYKR is born XD
Oct 25 2011 10:33 PM
Photo

Taekiss!amipiai

TaeNy has been my OTP for some time now, but I was always kind of a closet TaengSicle but wouldn't admit it. Then I stumbled upon TTT and yeah by the first few chapters I officially became both a Locksmith and Taengsicle..no regrets! XD (And well I actually didn't stumble. My friend June (Seiren/dynamiteisei) You are friends yes? XD she told me about it and recommended it. ^^
Oct 25 2011 10:27 PM
Photo

amipiaiTaekiss!

Really now? Haha, I'm really glad to hear that. It's the same for me, seeing other write makes me want to write as well. I noticed you said Truth to Typify was what made you officially a TaengSicle.
Oct 25 2011 10:23 PM
Photo

Taekiss!amipiai

Oh really? Yeah I've written a few (unfinished due to writers block ;__;) but I'm really going to try with this one. Actually after reading Truth to Typify it made me want to write again. XD
Oct 25 2011 10:20 PM
Photo

amipiaiTaekiss!

Hello ^^
Btw, I didn't know you write fics as well, I just found it XD
Oct 25 2011 10:11 PM
Photo

Taekiss!amipiai

Haha hey there! *joins the lurking* ;3
Oct 25 2011 10:07 PM
Photo
Photo