Community Status Updates

Photo

Zhiqpocoyo

wow you've the same bday as fany, that's nice!! (: nice to meet you, we're the same age.
Dec 01 2011 10:15 AM
  • pocoyo's Photo
    pocoyo
    nice to meet you too, sorry for the late reply cause i really busy with collage life :D , i used to hate my birthday cause people tend to forget it because it's in early month so my family tend to get busy, but now i'm so happy because my birthday is the same day with my fav soshi :D
    Dec 20 2011 10:56 AM
Photo

Zhiqsoshihwating

Ohhh yeah I just turned the notifs on!!! (: Hahaha why are the status updates ridiculous?? Wait Rei where are you again?? I think they're definitely going to Philippines!!! And yay that's great, hehe thank you! ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMS YOU CAN DO IT ;) Hmm I might be trying out waitressing :D
Nov 30 2011 07:38 PM
Photo

soshihwatingZhiq

ooooh holidays?!?!?!?! i can't wait for my end of the year holidays ^_^, waaa you're gonna work where??
Nov 25 2011 05:48 PM
Photo

soshihwatingZhiq

Heyy noonaaaa ^_^ hehe, hmm i think so too i hope we will got notifications if someone wrote on our profile also the status update is ridiculous hahaha, aaaa thanks noonaa i will always wait until the day they come here 0:) lol, wohoooo and i already finished my paper project phew :') whoaa that's nice haha i hope you got good gradess :D i still got the final exams in two weeks soo wish me luck again :p hehe
Nov 25 2011 05:47 PM
Photo

Zhiqsoshihwating

HAHAHA it's okay I'M BACK NOW AND I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU! ;) Oh well I saw from some of the tweets that this is supposedly a temporary format, and I hope so. Ah.. I believe VERY STRONGLY that they'll go to more countries, it's an Asian tour after all! So just keep waiting, it'll come. (: AH GOOD LUCK!!! My A' Levels examinations just ended (well, kinda) and now I have a long break.. Gonna find a job to earn some extra money. Hehe!
Nov 24 2011 09:43 AM
Photo

soshihwatingZhiq

YUPPPP this new format didn't tell us if someone reply to us or something we gotta check it ourselves -_- you're welcome noonaaa :D whaa i really want to watch soshi concert some day though :'), hmmm nothing much unless some exams and i got a paper to do and the deadline is this friday!!! wish me luck noonaa!! XD how bout youu??
Nov 22 2011 06:05 AM
Photo

soshihwatingZhiq

noonaaaa i thought you forgot me or something :"( huhuhu....
Nov 22 2011 06:02 AM
Photo

Zhiq

Hello. My fic recommendation list got wiped out when I tried to edit it because of the new format. I apologize to everyone who's using it and I thank my own temper for being amazingly tolerant; the hours I spend collating the list.. OTL
Nov 22 2011 12:11 AM
Photo

Zhiqsoshihwating

Omg sorry Rei I didn't see!!!!!!!!!! D:D:D: Okay this profile feed thing is disastrous. Thank you for the birthday wish! <3 And yes I got the tickets!! ^^ How's everything???
Nov 21 2011 11:39 PM
Photo

soshihwatingZhiq

noonaa where are youuuu~
Nov 19 2011 01:18 AM
Photo

soshihwatingZhiq

n_n <--- tiffany haha, WOAH so you got the ticket?? good for you noonaa i hope you'll be having a blast at soshi's concert :'''')))))), pssst reply soon lol ^_^
Nov 09 2011 02:34 AM
Photo

soshihwatingZhiq

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU NOONAA :D it's late ...very late i know but i will be wishing you for the best in your life :) weeeeeeeeee
Nov 09 2011 02:33 AM
Photo

soshihwatingZhiq

AND I EVEN DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU ALREADY REPLIED I JUST NOTICED IT YTD THANKS FOR THE NEW LAYOUTS :(( I'M SORRYY NONAAAAA
Nov 09 2011 02:32 AM
Photo

soshihwatingZhiq

NOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DID I JUST MISS YOUR BIRTHDAYY?!!!! I'M SO SORRYYYYY :"((((((((((((((((((((((((((( i didn't see it at your profile sorry noonaaaa :( i'm a bad dongsaeng
Nov 09 2011 02:31 AM
Photo

~!!HwAiTiNg!!~Zhiq

Happy Birthday! May you always be Soshified!~
Nov 03 2011 02:23 PM