Community Status Updates

Photo

Dr. Polarissehun

because it's really popular for teenagers in hong kong to, through an agent, audition for television shows and such, but of course not as main characters, just as supporting characters, speaking a few lines and such.
I wanted to audition for that but never could find an agent..
Dec 22 2010 08:29 PM
Photo

sehunDr. Polaris

audition for a television? o_e what? XD I meant like for collabs like to sing covers of songs. lol. also I answered your questions on your introduction thing! Hope it helps you. :)
Dec 22 2010 08:22 PM
Photo

Dr. Polarissehun

haha, I only really like taeyeon and yoona, but i've already viewed and posted in those threads..
haha I wanted to audition for maybe a television series or anything in hong kong, but I don't know where to find an agent, and my parents have to clue either :/
Dec 22 2010 08:13 PM
Photo

sehunDr. Polaris

lol. That's why you're surppose to post in the forums. ^^ like if you like artworks go to the artwork section and like comment on people's work or something like that, and try talking to them. I met most of the soshified people through other talents and artwork. But mostly other talents cause I was auditioning for singing and crap. XD
Dec 22 2010 07:54 PM
Photo

Dr. Polarissehun

I don't really know anyone here, so I don't know who I can add, etc..
Dec 22 2010 07:17 PM
Photo

sehunDr. Polaris

I'm not sure about the present thing, and I doubt they'll actually send the gift. :o Hm, On soshified you just like spazz out about the members. Since I'm like a graphic/Singing person. I usually go to Other talents and Artwork. You should try make some friends through the forums. ^^
Dec 22 2010 06:03 AM
Photo

Dr. Polarissehun

I'm fine thanks! How 'bout you?
I still have questions though @@
For example if I have a gift I want to send to the members, can I send it to soshified, and they decide if it's worthy to be sent?
Also, what else can I do here? I keep looking through threads but don't know what to post and such.
But I do love the website :P
Dec 22 2010 04:29 AM
Photo

sehunDr. Polaris

thanks for stopping by my profile, how are you? ^^
Dec 21 2010 05:42 AM
Photo

Dr. PolarisP A R K J O H N ★

3.) If I donate, what benefits will I have? How can I donate for the gifts that will be sent to the SNSD members?
4.) Where can I check SNSD's latest status and such, for
Dec 21 2010 05:40 AM
Photo