Community Status Updates

Photo

shaziraredalchemist

Okay! but i can't go because my mom said i am not allowed to go home :(.
Oct 28 2011 05:23 AM
  • redalchemist's Photo
    redalchemist
    aawww... (T_T) you're going back here for college? or not?
    Nov 07 2011 05:11 AM
Photo

redalchemistcharmluver

hahaha!!! I find it really hard too. Specially when we have exams also, and my mind was full of soshi LOL! good thing i didn't put Kim Taeyeon as my name on the test paper.. :)) I'm sure your friends misses you too..
Oct 28 2011 12:47 AM
Photo

charmluverredalchemist

ik!!! i will keep strong dongsaeng!! but that is true, soshi is really addicting!!
i jst really miss my friends there, the food, the malls...everything!!! i wanna go back!!! heheh!^^
Oct 27 2011 10:51 PM
Photo

redalchemistcharmluver

oh, haha! you better try to keep concentrating on your exams haha! But soshi is really irresistable..Don't lose unnie, you have to, if you don't want fail grades haha! Ah.. you miss philippines, why?
Oct 27 2011 06:03 PM
Photo

charmluverredalchemist

yeah i prefer "jem unnie" as well...the other one is too long! hehehe!!^^
yeah but i've got exams soon and ik that if i get it nxt week or smething, its gona distract me...darn exams! >_<
yeah!haha!..did u jst notice that?! lol!...my parents decided that it was for the best...but i miss the philippines really bad!! :(
Oct 27 2011 05:48 PM
Photo

redalchemistseohyunah~

Really? you don't really think it's necessary for rents to name their child 'Princess'? Well, here, a lot of people has the same name as mine.. ^^
Oct 26 2011 04:57 AM
Photo

redalchemistnaveen6

How can we not love kpop? ^^ What's the first kpop group you like?
Oct 24 2011 02:29 AM
Photo

naveen6redalchemist

Oh, that's cool! Well, yeah, I just love K-Pop!!!!
Oct 23 2011 10:50 PM
Photo

redalchemistnaveen6

Ah... I've been into Kpop since 2009, i was a big fan of SuJu back then i really like sorry,sorry when i saw that on TV then i became a Sone because i watched Hello Baby..
Oct 23 2011 10:47 PM
Photo

naveen6redalchemist

Yeah!!! Well, in 2009 some korean girls at our school danced to gee and I realled liked it. But I didn't get that into it until the beginning of this year. What about you?
Oct 23 2011 10:25 PM
Photo

redalchemistnaveen6

Yeah!! I want to show them why we love KPOP so much! How long have you been into kpop? and how did you know kpop?
Oct 23 2011 10:23 PM
Photo

redalchemistcharmluver

haha!! No one calls me unnie too even though i have younger sister. But my friend calls me noona even though he's older than me. Haha! you're still older than me, let's just say it like that Jem unnie.. xD
Oct 23 2011 06:08 PM
Photo

naveen6redalchemist

Yeah, i know right!!!???? Let's just have faith!! :D
Oct 23 2011 06:05 PM
Photo

redalchemistnaveen6

Aww. We are hopeless. But hey who knows when we get lucky enough to be able to have that!!
Oct 23 2011 06:04 PM
Photo

charmluverredalchemist

lol! well i hav 2 bros, one older and one younger bro...but we're not korean tho lol!
altho i do tell my younger bro to call me noona, but he never does!! >_< fail!! lol!
yeah, ur actually the first one to call me unnie, dongsaeng by 9 months! lol
Oct 23 2011 05:58 PM