Community Status Updates

Photo

Danielkuribo

Oh, umm, maybe you would like to finish the plot first? I think it's easier to get a writer's block without a plot. But well, maybe you're different. And we have plenty of time left anways :D
May 28 2011 02:50 PM
Photo

kuriboDaniel

Thanks. I'm a native speaker of English but sometimes I fail terribly. Hopefully, my fanfic will be up to your expectations. Even I don't know how it will end up. I haven't planned that far ahead. Haha
May 25 2011 12:22 PM
Photo

Danielkuribo

That's great to hear. I'm actually really looking forward to yours because you seem like a good writer. I mean at least when it comes to grammar and stuff, since SSF writers aren't all native English-speakers and it kinda makes it hard to read their stories sometimes. Good luck on your fic!
May 25 2011 11:18 AM
Photo

kuriboDaniel

I've been taking my time with the one shot. I'm at 4 pages so halfway done. Essentially, there are 3 parts. The first one is done and I'm working on the second now. This is all fluff and I'm trying to go for more realistic. I have one person that would beta it but I might need a second. My beta knows my writing style so she may not pick up all my mistakes. I need to work on it some more.
May 18 2011 06:07 AM
Photo

Danielkuribo

That's trueee. Though protective Yul is part of a reason why I ship YulTi and YulSic so much. Anyway, how much of the one-shot have you written so far? I finished mine. Are you gonna get a beta for yours? Yours sound really fluffly, that's what I can tell from the one line spoiler.
May 18 2011 12:08 AM
Photo

kuriboDaniel

That is true. Maybe she has protective bias. No matters. Dorky Yul is adorkable.
May 17 2011 08:49 AM
Photo

Danielkuribo

You're right, but I do think Yuri tends to be more protective when she's around Jessica or Tiffany. And Seohyun probably. With the others, she's just plain dorky (:
May 17 2011 08:41 AM
Photo

kuriboDaniel

Pathetic? No way. Here's a line from the one shot I'm writing for the 400th page: “'It’s not odd when you are trying to get attention from the love of your life.'” People have different ways of showing that they care. Yuri just might be one of those that is not only a joker but a protector. She's devoted to her girls. It's a characteristic I like in her persona.
May 15 2011 05:36 AM
Photo

Danielkuribo

The "Yuri, you're my hero" moment is totally my favorite too! It's actually what makes me a YulTi shipper in the first place. The fact that Yuri is such a prankster who loves bullying Tiffany, but in the end it's just all out of love and no matter what happens, she's still the hero in Tiffany's eyes. Sounds a little pathethic, right? lol
May 15 2011 05:16 AM
Photo

SmartieDaniel

hahahaha. Oh man! why you so confusing~? ^^
Fany is my bias.. aber Yuri eigentlich nich so. Nur mit Fany zusammen :]
ich glaube jeder sone ist OT9 shipper~ das beste überhaupt ^^
May 12 2011 09:02 PM
Photo

kuriboDaniel

I gotta admit I do like dorky Yul a lot. That's the kind of persona that attracts me to people. I loved her bug swatting when Tiff said "You're my hero." Oddly, that's one of my fav moments. Sunny has many different layers, which she exposed more during IY. At the same time, I still feel like she's got a mysterious aura or something. Either way I want to see more sides of them both.
May 12 2011 01:28 PM
Photo

Danielkuribo

Yul catches bugs too, for Tiffany. I see, you like bug catchers :P I honestly loved Sunny a lot more after Invincible Youth too, it's quite impossible to not like her after IY. I don't know if IY was a good thing for Yul though. I had the feeling she became a lot more demure after IY, not as much as a dork like before. Kinda saddens me.
May 12 2011 01:17 PM
Photo

DanielSmartie

Haha ich seh's schon, du bist verwirrt. Kommt wahrscheinlich davon, dass ich ein OT9 shipper bin. Mein OTP ist aber YulSic und meine biases sind YulSicHyun. YulTi follows closely behind and I ship a bunch of underrated pairings.
Your biases are pretty clear, don't think I need to ask :P
May 12 2011 01:06 PM
Photo

SmartieDaniel

ach kA.. der plot.. ich weiß nich, wie ich den in einen One-Shot bringen soll. aber das wird schon :]
wäre klasse, wenn du auch mit machen würdest! da freun sich alle soulkeeper ^^
SooFany is so klasse *.* ich weiß auch nich
wer ist eigentlich deine bias?
May 12 2011 07:17 AM
Photo

kuriboDaniel

Well when I was little I used to chase chickens on my granddad's farm but of course I could never catch them. I was impressed with her ability to step up and be like the strongest member ever. Catch chickens, squash bugs, hold snakes in that other show. Sunny totally impressed me. I might fangirl over Yuri more but in reality both her and Sunny are almost tied as far as fav member.
May 11 2011 02:03 PM