Community Status Updates

Photo

싼티♡GoddessHiiragi

oh thats a good plan! my plan is really simple. just graduate from hs, then under graduate, then graduate :) then ill get a job haha.
and haha okay! ill make sure your the first one to know about it :D
Jan 14 2011 05:51 PM
Photo

Hiiragi싼티♡Goddess

yeap time seems really fast these days. if you're getting old, i'm getting older :P i guess after army i'm going to work for a short while then study in university :) nice! i want to be the first to comment on your thread haha :)
Jan 14 2011 02:45 AM
Photo

싼티♡GoddessHiiragi

yeah! i feel like time is going really fast tho. does that mean im getting old? LOL. tats wat my mom told me. so what are you going to do after the army? haha thanks. but i didnt make it. i finally got photoshop on my laptop :D i wanna post some icons here. bt im gonna practice first so i can be pro lik you! XD
Jan 10 2011 01:46 PM
Photo

싼티♡Goddessbubble.tea

oh! im really active on karaholic :) what's your username there? so is seungyeon your bias? or someone else? lol. who do you like in snsd? and hahah people say that. gyuri gave me the idea of the goddess concept tho XD
Jan 10 2011 01:43 PM
Photo

bubble.tea싼티♡Goddess

I was, until I found Soshified! I might visit KH every so often, but I like it here a bit better heheh
Your display name reminds me of Gyuri~
Jan 09 2011 03:43 PM
Photo

Hiiragi싼티♡Goddess

haha yeah, but its ok if you have to study :P a year left is quite fast, i can see myself getting out of army already LOL. i hope i can go Korea when i have the holiday period after army ends :) cool! glad you're looking forward to that :) i only "know" jaypark, heard of his songs before.. but the banner itself is nice :)
Jan 08 2011 06:26 PM
Photo

싼티♡Goddesspika-chu

i'm from new york! you? and haha thanks! but i didn't make it, my friend did ^^ i just requested it, so credits to her :D high five! we're both jaywalkers! :D i love jay park too! <3
Jan 07 2011 10:52 AM
Photo

pika-chu싼티♡Goddess

haha really? cool! ^^
where are you from?
your banner really IS nice @_@
jaypark is like my future hubby.
Jan 06 2011 06:39 PM
Photo

싼티♡GoddessHiiragi

haha it's okay! i think i replied even later LOL. i've been offline from the computer for a while. too much studying to do :( a year? that's not too bad! yes you should go to korea one day! my dad came back from signapore a week ago. he said it's really nice there and he might take us in the summer! so excited :D and tyty! you like jaypark? LOL.
Jan 05 2011 06:14 PM
Photo

싼티♡Goddesspika-chu

hi! sorry for the super late reply. thank you! <3 i see that you're fifteen? i'm fifteen too ^^
Jan 05 2011 06:12 PM
Photo

싼티♡Goddessbubble.tea

me too! i love kara! <3 are you active on karaholic?
Jan 05 2011 06:11 PM
Photo

Hiiragi싼티♡Goddess

oh yeah your banner is reallly cool :)
Dec 23 2010 02:20 AM
Photo

Hiiragi싼티♡Goddess

hey sry for the late reply :P nah not really. its very regimental though not to the extent that we get beaten. that is really not the way to treat others. i have around 1 year left before i get into society again :) nah its ok :) really? i wanna go there and see for myself!
Dec 23 2010 02:19 AM
Photo
Photo

pika-chu싼티♡Goddess

OMFG I LOVE YOUR BANNER <3333333333333
jaypark<33333333 (:
Dec 20 2010 08:20 AM