Community Status Updates

Photo

power of nineyoonhyunLOVE

if so,, then i'll do everything i could just to go there..even if my parents won't ALLOW me..
uhmmmm!! sorry by the way for replying late
Mar 09 2011 04:45 AM
Photo

yoonhyunLOVEpower of nine

but it's just a rumor, though. but at least there's hope..hehe and I'll surely go there if it happens coz I'll never miss any chance of seeing them here. so yeah, let's pray for it to happen! hehe
Mar 05 2011 03:56 AM
Photo

REally?? well !,,.. if its true then i think i'll do a hunger strike just to save up my own allowance for me to be able to go there..cuz' i really want to :(...
Mar 04 2011 11:30 PM
Photo

ah. I discovered SNSD after watching MYX. I wasn't fan of kpop back then and SNSD is the first and only kpop group that I came to love. I influenced my friends as well, they love SNSD now. But I also want to meet sones from outside my neighborhood, you know, sones who loves SNSD without being influenced by me. hehe. I'm so happy right now coz there's a rumor that they'll have a concert here.
Mar 04 2011 06:30 AM
Photo

power of ninexXSoNyeoXx

its ok ! after all,i'm a month older than you ,,so how we addressed each other like an UNNIE-DONGSAENG relationship,,agree?
Mar 04 2011 04:06 AM
Photo

mine was that i kinda influenced my friends ..now they blame for giving them a shot of my daily vitamin SNSD..but glad because i'm not the only one who loves them so.. ? :))
Mar 04 2011 04:01 AM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxpower of nine

Hi^^Sorry for the late reply!
Ever since I joined here,I couldn't resist the addiction >.<It's seems unstoppable!Haha~
By the way could I address you Unnie?Because if I don't address you I feel a little weird/awkward?NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE OLD!It's purely because of your birthday lies earlier than mine..Is it okay with you?
Mar 03 2011 11:35 AM
Photo

haha yeah.. I don't know any sones in my school and it's kinda sad.. anyway, do you have an fb or something? maybe I can add you, at least that way I would think that I'm not the only cebuano sone in this world. keke.
Mar 03 2011 06:17 AM
Photo

wow..i think we do really have some simiralities ...yeah,,its kinda rare knowing that there are also lots of cebuanos who love them..i found it out when i entered highschool.. :D
Mar 03 2011 06:08 AM
Photo

ah.. so you are also studying in a Catholic school? same here. I study in USC-TC. It's really nice to see Cebuano sones coz I think it's very rare.. hehe
Mar 03 2011 05:30 AM
Photo

were too far,,i live in Lapu lapu city ..i studied in SACS(Saint Alphonsus Catholic School) ..but its ok
Mar 03 2011 05:15 AM
Photo

I live in Cebu City. How about you? what school do you go to? who knows, maybe we are neighbors. hehe
Mar 03 2011 04:53 AM
Photo

oh! really,,wow! we might see each other here... which municipality are you in Cebu?
Mar 03 2011 03:54 AM
Photo

Cebu? really? haha.. same. I'm also from Cebu! wow, what a coincidence. hehe
Mar 02 2011 04:23 AM
Photo

power of nine

Yeahey!! happy i am because we got a perfect score in our talent show case in MUSIC..NO REGRETS PLEASE. ♥
Mar 02 2011 02:33 AM
  • power of nine's Photo
    power of nine
    Also ,,Thanks to God who have given us determination to with stand the possible that might to us while we perform..& to SNSD to for giving me inspiration.. ♥ SARANGHAE ♥
    Mar 02 2011 02:43 AM