Community Status Updates

Photo

Fan #1CripplersCrossface

hhhaahha really wooow he so old now!!!!!!
2012 Olympics????? how,how,,!!!!
well he did it before right?? and hes very proud of it!!!!
Jun 22 2011 09:31 AM
Photo

CripplersCrossfaceFan #1

Guess what... Kurt angle Is trying out to represent USA in amateur wrestling for 2012 Olympics LOL. If he wins he'll set the world record for oldest person winning an Olympic medal at age 43..
Jun 22 2011 09:27 AM
Photo

CripplersCrossfaceFan #1

Haha! Yea, Orton on the other hand is excessively tanned, maybe he stole some of the tan from sheamus LOL.
I think its good batista lost weight... he looks much appreciable now. Lesnar/bobby lashley also lost weight when they started mma, its no longer the size, its more of fitness
Jun 22 2011 09:24 AM
Photo

Fan #1CripplersCrossface

hhahahah your right!!!!!!
i wish d-generation x is coming back!!!!!!
Jun 22 2011 09:20 AM
Photo

CripplersCrossfaceik1ng

Yea.. kinda pissed when people say "wrestling is fake" its scripted, but the impact and injuries are real. Like vader who literary knocked the eyeballs outta his opponent..
Hey you live in Tampa right?? Was wondering how much does it cost to watch fcw and how much for tickets (front rows) for raw/SD
Jun 22 2011 09:18 AM
Photo

CripplersCrossfaceFan #1

mid level to main event.(the best badguys are those who can make the fans support
the goodguys so much that they get enough pull from the fans to reach that stature.) Perfect example: edge, without him there would be no cena, no hardy, no del Rio..
Jun 22 2011 09:12 AM
Photo

Fan #1CripplersCrossface

hahahah yeah mayonaise!!!! do you remember when he said (any body have a sausage cuz im pretty sure that i have the mayo)
LOL, yeah sheamus is really great, hes really white!!!!
OMG batista hes not BIG anymore!!!!!
Jun 22 2011 09:06 AM
Photo

CripplersCrossfaceFan #1

problem with him now is WWE is experimenting with tons of new ideas (Austin, r truth, Christian, del Rio) that he's lost somewhere between should be pushed and some one who is 'put aside for later use'
its a cool gimmick he has, and he's pretty entertaining, I just hope he has a longer run as champ, fueding with likes Morrison or daniels(this would bring em from)
Jun 22 2011 09:05 AM
Photo

CripplersCrossfaceFan #1

img135.imageshack.us/img135/2201/batista3.jpg
img534.imageshack.us/img534/9149/bautsita.png
Shocking eh?!
I personally think sheamus is not bad in the ring. He sells well, he draws boos well too(remember cena mocking him as mayonaise??) He's.at main event level already, even if he falls, he will still make a good mid level (ic or us) champ
Jun 22 2011 09:01 AM
Photo

Fan #1CripplersCrossface

yo wazzup!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 22 2011 09:00 AM
Photo

ik1ngCripplersCrossface

True, true. That's why we gotta respect the hard work work these guys put in to entertain.. :)
Jun 21 2011 12:44 PM
Photo

Fan #1CripplersCrossface

no,, show me the pic!!! give me the link!!!
oh yeah i agree cane w/o mask is a suckish !!!
oh yeah what do you think of sheamus!!!!???
Jun 21 2011 12:05 PM
Photo
Photo

CripplersCrossfaceFan #1

Brian dianels.
btw have you seen the new photos of Dave batistsa in he's mms career?
Jun 21 2011 12:00 PM
Photo

CripplersCrossfaceFan #1

Ahh i see where you are coming from.
The active wrestlers on my list are
1. Cena (despite lacking in ring skills, he's the pool for 60% of the company's $$)
2. Masked kane or Undertaker as the deadman returns gimmick.(masked kane was a monster like lesnar, the new cane is well... suckish I suppose.)
3. Punk
Close calls were sheamus and ...
Jun 21 2011 11:58 AM