Photo

ioifanysskeychain

hye tanto,,do you watch streaming sukira full
??
Oct 21 2011 06:28 AM
Photo
Photo

sskeychainfany'sbutt

At first, I didn't really like it. I could tell it wasn't their style, since it kinda lacked something. Also, there were some parts that didn't really fit...
But after listening to it a few more times, it became too addictive for me. I don't know how many times I've watched it :DDD I love it now, it's a worthy song to have under their name~
Oct 19 2011 07:00 AM
Photo

fany'sbuttsskeychain

Me too! I just got my permit the other day! xD Hahaha. I meant how was the MV and song. :) Some people don't like the song.
Oct 19 2011 06:28 AM
Photo

sskeychainfany'sbutt

Classes just ended very recently, but I'm going to learn driving for the rest of my sembreak :) I checked SNSDKorean for the release date, and waited yesterday for the MV to come out ^^
Oct 19 2011 06:22 AM
Photo

fany'sbuttsskeychain

You still have classes? :) How did you find the song and the MV? Hahaha.
Oct 19 2011 06:19 AM
Photo

sskeychainfany'sbutt

Hey there, long time no chat ^^
Been busy lately, so much has been happening~ especially since The Boys came out :)
Oct 19 2011 05:54 AM
Photo

fany'sbuttsskeychain

How are you? Haven't talked to you for a while. Hahaha.
Oct 19 2011 05:22 AM
Photo

sskeychain

Resuming activities on the 15th of October onward.
Sep 15 2011 05:14 AM
Photo

bonbonbonsskeychain

Hahaha,nice to hear that you're still alive and kicking =) Wish you all the best,take care of yourself too ^^ I'll see you later when you aren't busy anymore ;)
Sep 01 2011 06:19 AM
Photo

sskeychainbonbonbon

Greetings right back at you, Bonny ^^
Thanks for dropping by~ it's nice of you to remember me, among other things :) especially since I'm so busy with school lately, so I rarely visit the thread anymore...
But I'm still alive, yeah ;D
Hope you're doing well~! o(^_^)o
Sep 01 2011 05:32 AM
Photo

bonbonbonsskeychain

Just drop by to say HI ^^ I still remember you're one of my very first friends here on SSF ^^
Aug 31 2011 09:45 AM
Photo

sskeychain

Get well soon, S'yoo. I'll wait no matter how long it takes.
Aug 31 2011 05:57 AM
Photo

sskeychain

As of the present until around the end of October / first week of November, I'll be working on the Yulti project (fanart, shirt designs, etc.). Each piece will be released gradually~ after that, I shall resume updates on Rapid Fire and SS~
Aug 19 2011 06:39 PM
  • sskeychain's Photo
    sskeychain
    All for the fandom ^^
    Aug 31 2011 05:56 AM
Photo

loyal soulkeeper → sskeychain

woo. you have the same birthday as my best friend.
good to me to remember 'cause i'm a forgetful person. lol.
Aug 07 2011 08:04 PM