Community Status Updates

Photo

sskeychainfany'sbutt

Well, I did the first half of the oneshot during break time... maybe there's free time tomorrow as well :D
Wow, good luck with your tests as well. Don't spazz too much too ^^ Hwaiting!
Jan 25 2011 05:01 AM
Photo

fany'sbuttsskeychain

Aigoo. You should totally make one!! We can spazz more! xD Hahaha. Omo! You better finish those home works up. xD Well, I'm no better. I actually have tests tomorrow. I'm screwed. Yep. Hahaha. Yey!!! I can't wait to read it!! >.<
Jan 25 2011 04:48 AM
Photo

sskeychainfany'sbutt

Unfortunately, no... I keep my account to a minimal ^^'
Actually, I'm not supposed to be on SSF right now... sooo many homeworks to finish tonight.
Which reminds me... I'm halfway done with your TaeNy oneshot :P
Jan 25 2011 04:40 AM
Photo

fany'sbuttsskeychain

Hi again!! I saw you dropped by my profile. :3 Hahaha. Do you have a MSN account?
Jan 25 2011 04:37 AM
Photo

fany'sbuttsskeychain

Hahaha. Like seriously, you do write so good! ^_^ Okay, I'll be waiting for that one-shot!
Jan 24 2011 08:13 AM
Photo

sskeychainfany'sbutt

I'm happy that someone thinks so, not everyone appreciates fanfics from my side of the classroom ^^
Be seeing you around! I'll be posting that TaeNy oneshot during my free time :3
Jan 24 2011 08:07 AM
Photo

fany'sbuttsskeychain

Hahaha. Nah, you're awesome, really!! :3
Jan 24 2011 08:03 AM
Photo

sskeychainfany'sbutt

Yaaay, I get to choose! Heheheh ^^
Write well? Nah, it's just a side hobby to painting and sketching. I'm not at all that well-versed in fanfic writing (I've only written 3 oneshots so far :D)
Jan 24 2011 07:59 AM
Photo

fany'sbuttsskeychain

Really?! Yey!! Anything you like!! I don't mind as long as it's TaeNy!! :3 Hahaha. What?! But you write so well!!
Jan 24 2011 07:55 AM
Photo

sskeychainfany'sbutt

Hahahah, don't worry - I'll pm you once I post one ^^
Hm, do you like it angsty, fluffy, or crack-ish?
(To be honest, I'm not that good at writing --I'm a fanartist, not a fanfic-writer- but I'll give it a shot anyway :D
Jan 24 2011 07:48 AM
Photo

fany'sbuttsskeychain

Oh, please let it be TaeNy!! I've been deprived!! >.< Hahaha. I wish I could help you though but I also don't know about it myself. Kekeke.
Jan 24 2011 07:45 AM
Photo

sskeychainfany'sbutt

A TaeNy one, eh? I've been meaning to give it a shot for some time now ^^
Hmmm, I'm planning to insert other pairing from time to time, but first I'll have to figure out how to edit my thread topic description ^^' (kinda new to posting)
Jan 24 2011 07:36 AM
Photo

fany'sbuttsskeychain

Well, I guess I'll wait for your updates then! Hehe. Oh, and can you write a TaeNy one-shot as well? xD LOL. It's always enjoyable to let your imagination run wild! ;)
Jan 24 2011 07:29 AM
Photo

sskeychainfany'sbutt

Hahah, you don't have to comment, I'm not the type to wait for replies ^^
Feel free to read when you like, I just enjoy the fact of being able to let my imagination run wild ^^
Jan 24 2011 07:24 AM
Photo

fany'sbuttsskeychain

Omo! I ship YulTiSic too! xD Oh, and TaeNy as well! Kekeke. It's okay! I can wait! ^_^ I rarely comment though so I guess it's better not to add me on your PM list. I'll just stalk you. Oops. xD
Jan 24 2011 07:21 AM