Community Status Updates

Photo

middle grayCha Bo

did your dongsaeng like snsd too? rofl. i just watched the preview of secret garden. what kinda movie is that? i just can't seems to understand.
Feb 26 2011 12:46 PM
Photo

Cha Bomiddle gray

ewwwww.. me too! yeah, i know that she's cute. even my dongsaeng wants to go to korea too. hahahahaha
Feb 26 2011 12:45 PM
Photo

middle grayCha Bo

I WILL!! it's my pleasure. i wish i could meet taeyeon if i go to seoul.. O___O" for god sake, she's cute!
Feb 26 2011 12:42 PM
Photo

Cha Bomiddle gray

I wish that I have a time to take a korean language course. it will be so interesting. I should earn a lot of money before I go there. yes, you can accompany me. just be my guardian. lol.
Feb 26 2011 12:40 PM
Photo

middle grayCha Bo

who's the actor? okay, i'll check it first. should i accompany you to go to korea? you should learn their language so you can communicate with the people outside there.
Feb 26 2011 12:38 PM
Photo

Cha Bomiddle gray

omo! I want it that much. even someone told me that I should go to that country. HAHAHAHAHAH :D I wish that I will go someday. yes, that's the awesome movie ever. go and watch it on yt (if you want to!)
Feb 26 2011 12:36 PM
Photo

middle grayCha Bo

i didn't watch that movie. is that good? you watched a lot of korean movie. lol.. why don't you just move to korea? rofl.. :D :D :D
Feb 26 2011 12:33 PM
Photo

Cha Bomiddle gray

eeuuurrkkk~~ okay, I'll try my best. heeyy did you watch secret garden movie? >_<"
Feb 26 2011 12:31 PM
Photo

middle grayCha Bo

i always think that you're good. i read some of your stories. just make it simple. why don't you continue the story that you ever showed me before? i do like it.
Feb 26 2011 12:29 PM
Photo

Cha Bomiddle gray

I do, but I didn't have any confident in the end. that's why sometimes I can't continue it.. TT____TT
Feb 26 2011 12:26 PM
Photo

middle grayCha Bo

thanks baby chabo. me too, i'm kinda tired with my job lately. i can't even log in to this site or even twitter. are you still writing?
Feb 26 2011 12:25 PM
Photo

Cha Bomiddle gray

happy belated birthday honeeey lo!
uummm~~ I'm just adore LJ so much.
nothing special.. how about you? me miss you too.
Feb 26 2011 12:21 PM
Photo

middle grayCha Bo

who's lady jane? it seems like you like her so much. how's your life? miss you badly.
Feb 26 2011 12:18 PM
Photo

xsmileymiddle gray

Happaayy Birthdaay! (:
Feb 10 2011 03:31 PM
Photo

omgupwnzmiddle gray

Happy birthday! Have a great one. :)
Feb 10 2011 03:50 AM