Community Status Updates

Photo

Danielsoshirawr!

see, I told you your fic is EPIC haha xD
To be honest... Yulti is my guilty pleasure T_T If you're writing Yulti, I'll def read it, but I don't know if I dare to comment. You know, spazzing too much about Yulti is not good for my Yulsic love haha... yeah that's bias I know, but I should be a loyal shipper XD
I'm not working yet, I'm studying^^ What about you =)
Apr 20 2009 11:23 AM
Photo

soshirawr!Daniel

You know, I'm still shocked by that lol I was like "OMG Soy reads my fanfic?!?!" *spazz mode* rofl xD For sure she might even read the YulTi fic I'm writing on the side lol Hmmm, well I really don't know what to say so I guess a *hwaiting* works lol Hmm, does oppa work? ^^
Apr 20 2009 11:17 AM
Photo

Danielsoshirawr!

*shakes head* your story is epic cypee, I'm totally sure you haven't lost any of the readers... You know, it's rather the chapters are so amajing that some of them didn't know what to say, like get stunned you know, and then the numbers of silent readers increase XD
Hey come on, even soy is a silent reader of yours haha XD
...mmm essay is fine T_T...
Apr 20 2009 11:12 AM
Photo

soshirawr!Daniel

Whaaa, 50 chapters?! Oppa... I think you just gave me a heart attack. There's no way I can write 50 chapters for one fanfic lol I think I'll lose all my readers by the time I get to 30, not to mention I probably have already lost some lol Ahaha okay Dani oppa ^^ How'd the essay go??
Apr 20 2009 11:07 AM
Photo

Danielsoshirawr!

you know, 50 is even as well XD
rofl I'm so greedy but I can't help XD
haha cypee xD see, your oppa is smart keke... alright I'm gonna call you cypee from now on <3
Apr 20 2009 11:01 AM
Photo

soshirawr!Daniel

Ah ahaha I see xD
Hmmm, sort of. Everytime something comes up, I quickly write it down b4 I forget lol Umm... not sure but I'm aiming for an even number ahaha xD There's already 26 chapters so maybe until 30 chapters? idk, we'll see ^^ btw, i just realized in your last comment you called me by my nickname lol cypee ahaha i didn't even tell you that it was my nickname xD
Apr 20 2009 10:53 AM
Photo

soshirawr!d3viltwinky

Ah, mianhae means i'm sorry/sorry ^^
Tsk tsk. Well, if you really want to then I guess it's okay.
So yeah, your fav SNSD member really is Seroro huh? Lol.
Apr 20 2009 10:46 AM
Photo

Danielsoshirawr!

nahhh acutally Acer is quite popular here in germany XD It's good I think LOL
So you've successfully got rid of your block? How many chapters are left cypress? gosh I'm gonna be sad :(
Apr 20 2009 10:42 AM
Photo

d3viltwinkysoshirawr!

haha oh wats mianae ? i dunknw much about korea T_T
no choice i getting sick of schT_T
Apr 19 2009 10:24 PM
Photo

soshirawr!cps

Hey stalker lol Jk jk... hi! Hehe ^^
Apr 19 2009 08:29 PM
Photo

soshirawr!d3viltwinky

Whaaa? You're quitting school? Noo, don't do that. You'll regret it! But yeah, I don't really get on MSN anymore lol Mianhae~ ^^;;
Apr 19 2009 12:55 PM
Photo

soshirawr!Daniel

Oh hmm are Acer laptops good? Lol I always go for popular name brands so yeah lol Hmm, I guess I'll start writing the next chapter over again so you can have your fix lol =P i'm okay now oppa ^^ thanks to you and evry1 hehe ^^
Apr 19 2009 12:54 PM
Photo

Danielsoshirawr!

haha as an author myself I love long comments as well XD And I know your jjang updates totally deserve long comments keke...
I got a laptop from acer (again) LOL Hope your laptop is gonna be fixed soon T_T You know how I need my dosis of TTAC >< And how're you feeling now? still sick?
awww poor cypee *chuckle*
Apr 19 2009 10:26 AM
Photo

d3viltwinkysoshirawr!

ohh noona then:P
sch sux T_T going for slp tmr morn still gt sch haiz .... quitting sch at next yr :) :D
if u wan u can add my msn [email protected]
Apr 19 2009 07:21 AM
Photo

soshirawr!Daniel

but yeah, what kind of laptop did you get? ^^
(lol had to post in two comments hehe =P)
Apr 19 2009 07:10 AM