Community Status Updates

Photo

geniefor9soshirawr!

Hello :) I'm attempting a fanfic! It's just the prologue, but I kind of want to see the response first, before continuing. I hope the response will be good. ^^ Here it is ~> http://soshified.com/forums/topic/63501-i-cant/
May 16 2011 08:18 AM
Photo

soshirawr!

Back~~! ... Now what? lol
May 04 2011 01:46 PM
Photo

tihniisoshirawr!

Oh. So you don't have specific place to stay? That's sad. Send me message whenever you go to Davao. Aright?
Apr 09 2011 04:23 AM
Photo

razor_funkydudesoshirawr!

nice... mostly going to beaches... :) it's certainly is the right time to get a tan at PH. ^_^ if you ever went to Ongpin,Chinatown I'll show you around... :)
Apr 09 2011 03:28 AM
Photo

DUMMYHEJsoshirawr!

SHOOT! that's just cool! what city are you gonna visit?
Apr 08 2011 01:07 PM
Photo

soshirawr!razor_funkydude

Thanks! =) We're actually going to be in a lot of places lol Manila, Isabela, La Union, Pangasinan, and then to Pagudpud towards the end ^^
Apr 08 2011 12:21 PM
Photo

razor_funkydudesoshirawr!

oh... nice to meet a Filipino at Soshified... ^_^ mostly all of my fave authors are Filipinos at Soshified and you're one of them... :)Have a safe trip!!! and where would be visiting in the Philippines?
Apr 08 2011 12:02 PM
Photo

soshirawr!razor_funkydude

Hey~ Since I won't be updating GA since I leave tomorrow and I just wanted to reply to your comment after the last chapter so... lol
Q: btw what will you be doing in my country??? are you a Filipino too? :)
A: Vacation, wedding, family reunions, etc. and yes, I'm filipino too ^_^
Apr 08 2011 09:08 AM
Photo

soshirawr!tihnii

Hey~ Since I won't be updating GA since I leave tomorrow and I just wanted to reply to your comment after the last chapter so... lol
I'm gonna be in the Philippines for vacation plus my brother's wedding, birthdays, family reunions, etc lol So we're gonna be going back forth Manila and other places :)
Apr 08 2011 09:04 AM
Photo

soshirawr!DUMMYHEJ

Hey~ Since I won't be updating GA since I leave tomorrow and I just wanted to reply to your comment after the last chapter so... lol I'm filipino lol And I'm going to be in the Philippines for vacation ^^
Apr 08 2011 08:57 AM
Photo

soshirawr!

To Philippines~~! April 9th - May 4th =D
Apr 08 2011 08:53 AM
Photo

6azura4soshirawr!

I really love you're fanfic third time's a charm!:D Soo romantic! I'm currently following Gee Acadamy (add me to the pm list ^^).btw you're a great writer ;)
Mar 21 2011 03:51 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

오이사랑싴soshirawr!

happy bday!! u're legal now!! go drink jkjk =p
Mar 12 2011 08:08 AM