Community Status Updates

Photo

Kimchee_XDcateyes

LOL hi there author!
May 01 2011 05:35 PM
Photo

pompomwoopKimchee_XD

You rebel! Gogogogogo rob a bank and tell me how it ends lmao. You know, when I'm old enough, I might just do that because I want to go out with a bang. Eugh I hate the idea of settling down and living a tame, boring life. Lol but if you go to jail, chances are you'll have forced sex or abuse. Depends if you look like 'jail-bait'. If not, you'll survive and become tough with badassery.
Apr 25 2011 09:48 AM
Photo

Kimchee_XDpompomwoop

im actually thinking of robbing a bank right now, goin to jail and living my life to the fullest! LOL!
Apr 25 2011 09:20 AM
Photo

Kimchee_XDpompomwoop

oh yeah? you must be crazy then. haha! that's good tho. i guess i dont have to worry too much about not receiving your PMs. LOL its like your world only revolves around SOSHI and SOSHI and more soshi! haha! but its a good thing,right? i used to have so many ideas in my head but i guess im too busy to actually wirte a fic about it. LOL i agree with you!
Apr 25 2011 09:19 AM
Photo

pompomwoopKimchee_XD

Naww, I interpret your guilt trippin' as concern. Thanks babe LOL. Dude, I'm like JK Rowling. On the bus or even in class, I daydream about fanfiction - plots, scenarios, you name it, even when I sleep. So really, it's all in my head - I just have to write sentences. LMAO you badass. I used to be anti-smoking and all that but now, it's like, why not? Life's too short to live so blandly.
Apr 25 2011 08:43 AM
Photo

Kimchee_XDpompomwoop

the legal drinking age in here is 21. but 'since when did i play by the rules'? LOL but i feel bad sometimes because they tell me how crazy i am when im drunk.. haha! legal smoking age is 18 but i started smoking at 15. how bada$$. LOL and yes, i know im gonna die sooner than expected.. haha! and NO.
i did not say that tho. why? you an alcoholic? bwhahahhahah!
Apr 25 2011 08:28 AM
Photo

Kimchee_XDpompomwoop

WHY!? DO YOU FEEL GUILTY NOW!? YOU SHOULD! lol
seriously.. you have 3 on-goings right now, plus school, plus whatever the hell you're doin everyday of your life, you wont have enough time to write your stuff.. too much hassle dude. i should feel sympathy for u but the amount of frustration that im feeling right now is too high compared to the latter. hahaha!
Apr 25 2011 08:25 AM
Photo

pompomwoopKimchee_XD

Well, that's certainly a way to put my less frequent chapters LOL. GUILT-TRIPPIN' MUCH YO? Hmph. Haha I'm kidding. I would say yes to the drink but uhh you're in the U.S and I'm in Aus. Plus, we're underage. Wait, what's the legal drinking age in the U.S? Here, it's 18 reowww so soon LOL. Actually, damn it I have months away stupid December. You peg me as an alcoholic o_o Is that the case?
Apr 25 2011 08:11 AM
Photo

Kimchee_XDpompomwoop

oh! im like 5 mo/s older than you! haha!
we should go grab a drink sometimes! LOL ahhhhh~ its amusing how someething so bitter could be so addicting. LOL well anyways, glad to know that. so you'll just let us suffer with fewer updates and long time of waiting..? wow.. just wow.. hahah!
Apr 25 2011 07:21 AM
Photo

pompomwoopKimchee_XD

LOL you drink more than a 35 yr old? What a rebeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel. Omg and you're 17 like me...even more of a rebel! And no I'm not going on hiatus. lol I never said such a horrible thing :o I meant I'm going to stop updating twice a week like I usually do, in the case of the last two chapters. That's pretty good, considering a lot of ssf writers don't update for months on end :]
Apr 25 2011 05:46 AM
Photo

Kimchee_XDpompomwoop

sh*t dude.. So sica really is a psychopath.>!? dang i was hoping that there's just some misunderstandings or maybe she ddnt mean to do it. i hate chul.. my Sica baby's not a psycho! she's a sweet girl! lol!
thanks for clearing things up. though im a bit sad right now, thanks anyways.. LOL
Apr 08 2011 06:07 AM
Photo

pompomwoopKimchee_XD

Lol, so many questions. Jessica did kill Krystal, her biological sister. There is no mystery regarding that, although the circumstances surrounding the murder are yet to be revealed. As for the chapters, well...I decided to write less, so the impact is more. If I write so descriptively like I do for KE, the suspense would be lost in the chunk of text. Hope I cleared things up :]
Apr 07 2011 10:54 PM
Photo

chinkywinky.Kimchee_XD

thanks for always leaving me hanging on fb -_- you start a convo and when i reply, you don't D:< bish!
Mar 12 2011 04:06 PM
Photo

NEEDNOWKimchee_XD

Ah it's fine dont worry about it ^-^ do it whenever you can.
Mar 12 2011 10:45 AM
Photo

Kimchee_XDNEEDNOW

ohh.. that was because i was being lazy that day.. i probably ignored all the updates then just silently read them the next day.. mianhae. LOL dont worry, i rpomise i'll leave some by the next chapter. and besides, im mourning..~ D:
Mar 12 2011 10:40 AM