Community Status Updates

Photo

kim_woon

Pile of Papers : Page 1 (Hello, Goodbye) #SooRi (25/11/2011)
Nov 25 2011 01:17 AM
Photo
  • waniey08's Photo
    waniey08
    this is kak ana~

#proven
    Nov 15 2011 08:01 PM
  • kim_woon's Photo
    kim_woon
    hahhaha kak ana ye~~~ yg pki tudung lilit tu? XD
    Nov 16 2011 12:42 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

kim_woon

fanfic update : rebelLOVE Chapter 18b! (13 November 2011)
Nov 12 2011 10:07 PM
Photo

kim_woonRawrxKikix

WOW HALLOWEEN!!! okay, I'm not really sure with it, but usually what you guys do during the halloween? hahha nerd? just like fany said, nerd is a new cool! XD hurm, I just missed my training today since I woke up late. hahaha and today, I'll relax a bit I think, then will continue my work again. TT too much school work *sigh*~
Oct 28 2011 07:03 PM
Photo

RawrxKikixkim_woon

Weeell HALLOWEEEN Is coming hehehe , I'm goingg to be a neerd for Halloweeen keke . SO I have to get a couple of things that go w. my outfit this weekend . Hbu ? lol .
Oct 28 2011 06:51 PM
Photo

kim_woonRawrxKikix

awww seriously? LOL~ you should just told your parents if they're okay with it. huhuhu nevermind then, guess, they'll come to US again I think. looks like we're having STRESS together! hahaha I just finished presentation yesterday. at least, the phase 1 finished already. but still need to do other thing. what will you do this weekend?
Oct 28 2011 06:41 PM
Photo

RawrxKikixkim_woon

Unnieeee~ Haven't talk to you in while ( like a couple of days ) lol . A weeek after the SMTOWN concert ended my parents were like 'Oh we could've taken you if you told me earlier' .____. Oh Gaaah . So Hows lifeee Unnie ? I've beeen STRESSed (See what I did there lolol )out lately
Oct 28 2011 06:38 PM
Photo

kim_woonizziebell

Oh, okay then~ I'll wait for you. =)
Oct 27 2011 06:49 AM
Photo

izziebellkim_woon

Sure, I need to sort things out first.
Oct 27 2011 04:46 AM
Photo

kim_wooniSha-san

ow, luckily you discovered me that time!! hahah so relieved that we got it. just wait or the date only. yea, you add me on fb. that Ezareena, that's me. hehhe btw, are you going to buy the ssf bundle? can I join you since I don't have paypal but I can make money transfer to your account. huhuhu~
Oct 26 2011 07:19 PM