Community Status Updates

Photo

xxAnne97Kati

I could totally imaging Jessica as Julia, now. haha. Hopefully, she will. I would love to see Jessica in a drama with a bigger role than those cameos she's had before.
Jul 18 2011 02:47 PM
Photo

KatixxAnne97

Hehe. Well that's fine. But I do like how Nanba senpai has a little crush on her. If Jessica were to play Julia, it would be fun to see who gets casted as Nanba. And I would love to see her bicker with whoever plays Nakatsu. Ahh! Just thinking about it makes me so happy. Lol. It would be totally awesome if Jessica could get that part.
Jul 18 2011 12:01 PM
Photo

xxAnne97Kati

haha. True. I think her as Julia would definitely be great! Haha. I honestly can't see Tiffany being blonde again or Krystal being blonde haha. Julia doesn't exactly end up with Julia, more like, some sparks fly or something. haha. Julia doesn't show up until a little later...so..yeah. haah
Jul 18 2011 08:33 AM
Photo

KatixxAnne97

Or wait? Julia ends up with Nakatsu? I'm confused. Hehe.
Jul 17 2011 07:16 PM
Photo

KatixxAnne97

Nah. I wouldn't want to see Jessica fangirling over the boys. I would rather her be the friend from America who helps the lead girl. :D And Hae could play Nanba? Hehehe. Unlikely though... but I really wish Jessica could play Julia. I mean if they were to cast American girls, there's Krystal, Jessica, and Tiffany. But Jessica suits blonde the best so I vote her!
Jul 17 2011 06:55 PM
Photo

xxAnne97Kati

Omg. Lol. Don't watch.Sica being Julia would actually work out. LOL. OR maybe Hibari,that leader girl from St. Blossom's academy. Somehow,I think if she were, then, Heechul would be a good match to be Dorm 3's Dorm leader,then there would be some HeeSica in the end. haha. Hae wouldn't fit that role. But, for the main, non-idols are needed lol.
Jul 17 2011 04:42 PM
Photo

KatixxAnne97

Haha. I couldn't bring myself to watch either version. Personally, I hope they don't cast idols as the lead role. But I think I would be okay if some idols were casted in supporting roles. I was researching Hana Kimi to see what characters there were and I think Jessica would make a good Julia, don't you? Hehe. That way she gets some screentime and a love interest. Mwuahaha.
Jul 17 2011 12:05 PM
Photo

xxAnne97Kati

The Japanese version of Hana Kimi was okay, the Taiwanese was terrible and annoying(lol. I don't know, I really don't like it. Don't know about others.) & Yeah, I just hope they don't make it a drama filled with all the idols. lol.
Jul 17 2011 12:18 AM
Photo

KatixxAnne97

I can't find any good dramas out lately... Sad. I wonder if SM is really going to remake Hana Kimi. I haven't heard talk about it for a while. I never watched the Japanese or even the Taiwanese version of the drama, but maybe if the Korean one has a good cast I might give it a shot.
Jul 16 2011 11:57 PM
Photo

xxAnne97Kati

Yeah, the definitely set the mood up while watching.
Jul 16 2011 11:23 PM
Photo

xxAnne97Kati

Haga. I know. Sometimes, when the scene isn't even funny, the comments make me laugh :P
Jul 16 2011 11:21 PM
Photo

KatixxAnne97

Yep. Viki. :D I like reading the viewers comments when watching there. It makes it more entertaining. Hah.
Jul 16 2011 09:50 PM
Photo

xxAnne97Kati

Haha. Me too! You must watch on Viki, then? They're really fast at subbing (: & I'll be waiting, if ever :P
Jul 16 2011 09:34 PM
Photo

KatixxAnne97

I finished all the episodes that aired. :D I'll tell you if you should continue watching Love Keeps Going if it gets any better. Heh.
Jul 16 2011 07:42 PM
Photo

xxAnne97Kati

(; I love City Hunter haha. Park Min Young is lovely, and I laiiike Lee Minho now (: What ep are you on? & I WOULD still be watching Love Keeps Going Only if I had the motivation to.
Jul 16 2011 05:53 PM