Community Status Updates

Photo

s2_paperheartxxAnne97

I looked everywhere for a SeoKyu pic. There are none. ): Thanks for doing this for me. You don't have to if you don't want to. P.S. If you're doing this, I so owe you! (:
Jul 30 2009 07:58 PM
Photo

xxAnne97s2_paperheart

since you started before me...i finished. I can start tomorrow morning making it. All I need is what song and extra stuffyou want on.It's going to be so fun! hehe. Yeah I did. I better start SeoKyu picture hunting for it now.
Jul 30 2009 05:28 PM
Photo

s2_paperheartxxAnne97

Yay! You advertised my fanfic! (:
Jul 30 2009 10:51 AM
Photo

s2_paperheartxxAnne97

Aww, you didn't finish your comment! You left me hanging... Anyway, if it isn't too much... in your free time, you can make one for me. You can put all the couples or the ones you like. Just make it around a minute or shorter is fine. Thank you. P.S. I updated. Check it out. (:
Jul 30 2009 10:49 AM
Photo

xxAnne97s2_paperheart

The trailer's pretty short though hehe. Well, I don't know if it'll be good enough if you want, I can make one for you.but if you let me, Expect it to be not so great like others.(I bet you can do better than me)And I didn't use photoshop, I used photoscape.
It's really cool except you can't do some things like you do in photoshop.
I thought yours was better since
Jul 30 2009 06:53 AM
Photo

xxAnne97princessjimyung

Agreed. ALOT.
freakin heenim is so die hard at being heesica that Hae had to be Yoonhae instead of HaeSica oh and remember how heechul said I say hee you say sica? I was like I say HAE you say SICA Hae,Sica!
Jul 30 2009 06:47 AM
Photo

princessjimyungxxAnne97

Agreed. Time to spaz about Haesica now. lmao. Gah i was so sad when Donghae was Yoonhae. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HAESICA. >:[ oh well. lol. We all know Haesica is true. ^_^
Jul 29 2009 10:53 PM
Photo

s2_paperheartxxAnne97

Aww, the trailer is so cute! I want to make one too, but only when I have time. And as for the poster, I like it! It's waaay better than my first poster. The effects you did that the corners were cool. Did you use Photoshop? (:
Jul 29 2009 08:05 PM
Photo

xxAnne97princessjimyung

That really sucked you know I wanted more SoEul...not Joondi.
Jul 29 2009 02:52 PM
Photo

xxAnne97s2_paperheart

Okay then Lisa Let's talk here oh and I was going to ask you how you think about my Trailer and poster(first ever poster!) here are the links...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CBdSwuu9Kk for trailer and http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/anne97_10/HaeSica.jpg
for the poster. but I know their not that good since i just started.
Jul 29 2009 02:51 PM
Photo

s2_paperheartxxAnne97

Hey Vianne! We should talk here before mods at the Fanfic section hunt us down. *ninja* (:
Jul 29 2009 10:31 AM
Photo

princessjimyungxxAnne97

they talked for like not even a minute..lol. more like two seconds. and the ending was very dull. their open ending was boring. lol.
Jul 28 2009 05:09 PM
Photo

xxAnne97princessjimyung

The ending ws blehh...I mean SoEul only looked at each other when they were at that kindergarten place and I don't remember if they talked..
Jul 28 2009 05:31 AM
Photo

princessjimyungxxAnne97

Me too~ I was sad with their ending. I wanted more. lol.
Jul 28 2009 12:00 AM
Photo

xxAnne97princessjimyung

yup. Joondi was pretty boring but SoEul was the opposite of that..I really did wish there was much more interactions for them
Jul 27 2009 07:35 PM