Community Status Updates

Photo

YoonJi♥SoshiGIGAcorrupt

Ah~ I read Romeo and Juliet too! XD
Sep 02 2011 01:50 AM
Photo

GIGAcorrupt YoonJi♥Soshi

Ahh...well.....over here people usually just study old american literature I guess....and your typical romeo and juliet type of stuff XD
Sep 02 2011 12:54 AM
Photo

YoonJi♥SoshiGIGAcorrupt

Haha~ Ya` I'm just curious what you ppl study for lit over there coz to us Malysian it's a big deal taking lit~
Jinja!? I'll check it out now!! XD
Sep 01 2011 01:30 AM
Photo

GIGAcorrupt YoonJi♥Soshi

Hmm....I'm kind of confused XD You mean like what type of books we read in literature class? XD Cuz I don't recall any dramas there XD Ohh!!!!!!! I finished your picture of Sooyoung :) I'm about to update my thread ^^
Sep 01 2011 12:12 AM
Photo

YoonJi♥Soshi

#Prayforsooyoung!! I hope Soo Young unnie wil recover fast and join the girls soon enough~ T^T
Aug 29 2011 05:40 AM
  • GIGAcorrupt 's Photo
    GIGAcorrupt
    Ahh....it's terrible what happend to her :/ but I'm sure she'll be fine soon :)
    Sep 01 2011 12:10 AM
Photo

YoonJi♥Soshi

#Prayforsooyoung!! I hope Soo Young unnie wil recover fast and join the girls soon enough~ T^T
Aug 29 2011 05:40 AM
Photo

YoonJi♥SoshiGIGAcorrupt

I meant drama in literature classes...XD
Aug 29 2011 05:34 AM
Photo

GIGAcorrupt YoonJi♥Soshi

Heh, time zones can be confusing at times XD
Drama? as in Drama class? O.o Or in literature class? O.O Ehh...I never took classes of the sort XD Just English class which is mandatory :)
Aug 26 2011 11:54 PM
Photo

YoonJi♥SoshiGIGAcorrupt

Oh~ What do you ppl do over there for drama? I'm doing Julius Caesar~ XD
The last message you sent to me was at 4.40+ p.m here~ The message I'm replying now is at 4.30 p.m~ But I read it at 11+ p.m over here~ XD
Aug 26 2011 06:45 AM
Photo

GIGAcorrupt YoonJi♥Soshi

Hahaha!! I guess it is 2 different things XD and yeah, schools here offer literature class aside from the mandatory english class ^^ I wrote my last message to you on my 25th at 2:00am? O.o so I thought it was already the 26th for you XD
Aug 26 2011 12:30 AM
Photo

YoonJi♥SoshiGIGAcorrupt

Enjoying is one thing but scoring is a totally different thing... Do your schools over there offer Lit?
Haha.. Oppa your a day early... My bday is on the 26th.. Bur anyway thanks!! ^_^
Aug 25 2011 06:37 AM
Photo

GIGAcorrupt YoonJi♥Soshi

Oh, you said you enjoyed literature class, so I assumed it would be easy for you XD
Today...is your birthday isn't it? :) I hope you have a wonderful day and that you enjoy your special day ^^
and I'm sorry :/ I wanted to have my picture of Sooyoung done for you on your birthday, but it seems I have failed. I will have it soon :)
Aug 25 2011 12:28 AM
Photo

YoonJi♥SoshiGIGAcorrupt

*I'm NOT the smart type.. (typo) XD
Aug 21 2011 06:45 AM
Photo

YoonJi♥SoshiGIGAcorrupt

What makes you think Literature is easy for me? I'm the smart type... XD
I heard that song before! Nice song! Keep practicing and I'm sure you'll be able to play it! And if you do get it, record it! ^_^
Aug 21 2011 06:44 AM
Photo

GIGAcorrupt YoonJi♥Soshi

Yeah, literature seems like it would be easy for you to do :) and yeah!! I totally want to play SNSD songs!! I know how to play half of "Beautiful Restriction" the song the girls covered on Musc Travel lalala, you've heard that song right? :)
Aug 21 2011 01:03 AM