Oct 17 2010 06:57 AM
Photo

Crayeonsdark

Awesome!..:D
Who's your favorite pairings btw?..:D
Oct 17 2010 05:25 AM
Photo

darkCrayeons

Well,I just so happened to watch Gee MV in my friend's laptop when I was waiting my lecturer to come, and I thought that it was so amazing so few days later I decided to download that MV and looked for any information about them..( I fell in love with Taeyeon at the first sight..and I think that's one of my reasons for searching any information about SNSD when I knew them early on,kekekeke ^0^ )
Oct 17 2010 05:05 AM
Photo

Crayeonsdark

Hmm..My sister actually introduced SNSD to me..I wasn't into K-Pop before to be honest, I have hated it..xD
My sister played the Genie mp3 then I said what's that song?, it's so nice..She said to me that it was a song form snsd entitled genie, I got hooked up..Then until now I became a complete addict, thanks to my sister..:D
How bout you?..^^
Oct 17 2010 04:31 AM
Photo

darkCrayeons

Thank you...=)
You're top 5 are so good btw...
Hmm,when did you know SNSD for the very first time??
Oct 16 2010 11:37 PM
Photo

Crayeonszha022

I wasn't into pairings before actually..lmao
But when I was watching Hello Baby, and I saw that sunny and taeyeon was just so cute together, is started to like them..:D
The same also with YoonYul, and JeTi, they are just so epic..^_^
Oct 16 2010 09:59 PM
Photo

zha022Crayeons

hee, i see..
so, since when n how did u come to like SunYeon?
Oct 16 2010 08:20 PM
Photo

Crayeonsdark

Nice choices!..:D
I love Gee the most..^^
My top 5 would consist: Gee, Merry Go Round, Tinkerbell, Himane, and Genie..:)
Oct 16 2010 08:02 AM
Photo

Crayeonsgenieyul

I see you view my profile..salamat po..:D
nice about me section btw..:D
How's life going?..:D
Oct 16 2010 07:52 AM
Photo

darkCrayeons

Uhm,I have so many favorites such as Gee, Genie, Himnae, Into The New World, Haptic Motion, RDR, Complete, and Tinkerbell..how about you??=)
Oct 16 2010 07:49 AM
Photo

Crayeonsdark

TaeYeon ah!~..xD
What's your fave snsd song btw?..:D
Oct 16 2010 06:02 AM
Photo

Crayeonszha022

Omo..I also love JeTi..:D
I love Sunyeon the most!..^^
Next to that is JeTi and YoonTul!..:D
Oct 16 2010 05:54 AM
Photo

darkCrayeons

Lol...=)
Hmm,I see...her dorkiness is one of my reasons for liking her...=)
Oct 16 2010 03:54 AM
Photo

zha022Crayeons

lol, u're right ^^
but, i can't bring myself to stop hoping that the teacher'd stop giving their students too much HWs =D
yep! i agree with u!
my favorite pairings are not really different from urs, for me, JeTi is the best ^^ n then followed by SunYeon n YoonYul! They're just sooo sweet when they're together ^,^
Oct 16 2010 03:24 AM
Photo

Crayeonsdark

How did I knew taeyeon?..hmm..I got to know snsd when I saw the genie mv on tv..and I was like mesmerized to see their perfect legs..xD
And it was yoona who caught my attention at first, but when I watched some of their shows, I really liked Taeyeon the best by her dorkiness, when I saw the ggts episodes..xD
Oct 16 2010 01:07 AM