Community Status Updates

Photo

TeishiaGeop

Hi hope you won't mind answering my question :P You and a few people mentioned I could actually bus to NYC, could you tell me which bus and maybe a site or something so I could check? Since I assumed ONLY planes or those express trains get there, I was hesitant and then decided to not go SMTOWN NYC because I thought the cost of travel alone would be skyhigh.
Oct 28 2011 04:57 PM
Photo
Photo

Geop

Goodbye, Mr. Wind-Up Bird.
Oct 13 2011 10:46 AM
  • yazid_way's Photo
    yazid_way
    ruoy no bokoefac....
    Dec 17 2011 01:03 AM
Photo

ZuragiizyGeop

it might be awhile before a release anything, so might as well put something out for people to tinker with and give feedback on. Sorry for the long comments on your page =\
Oct 08 2011 02:31 AM
Photo

ZuragiizyGeop

I'll definitely keep you updated, I just finished the rough coding of the characters and a few enemies. Starting to mess with my numbers for battling and leveling and such. Still sticking to java, and considering how big I wrote out the games spec, I think once I get to the gameplay, I'll be releasing several versions. Like, v1 will be to first boss, v2 will be to second. And such, otherwise
Oct 08 2011 02:31 AM
Photo

GeopZuragiizy

oh, are you still sticking with Java?
Oct 08 2011 01:55 AM
Photo

GeopZuragiizy

Ooh, excellent.
Keep me updated on it, I'm very much interested. :D
Oct 08 2011 01:54 AM
Photo

ZuragiizyGeop

Hey sorry it took so long to respond, I have yet to finish it. I made one but was in discontent with it and refused to send it out. As I just took several classes that enlightened my knowledge on programming I am starting a rework on it, I hope to actually get a game out I am proud of.
Oct 04 2011 02:40 PM
Photo

GeopD.R.Anru

Hello. If you want to post it, please keep it in the SSF Philippine thread.
Posting in other languages is not allowed elsewhere.
Sep 28 2011 11:27 AM
Photo

D.R.AnruGeop

Excuse me, Mod Geop, can I post on Other Talents forum misheard Tagalog lyrics of different SoShi songs, or should I post it on the SSF Philippines thread, or such topics are not allowed here?
Sep 28 2011 07:13 AM
Photo

pilonaGeop

... I'm grossed out. I just had to take that off my chest, sorry.
Sep 25 2011 02:57 PM
Photo

pilonaGeop

Right, but then I started thinking. Am I making sense here? I've eaten it before, and I know it's yummy, so why not eat it?
But then again, if you find out something's wrong, and you've already done it before, does that make it ok to do it again? I think not.
It's what represents to eat that. I don't know. I'm hungry now, but at the same time I'm grosse...
Sep 25 2011 02:56 PM
Photo

Geoppilona

Sure, it makes sense.
Screw everyone else, lol.
Sep 25 2011 02:51 PM
Photo

pilonaGeop

It's not about that, it's not like it's going to kill me while it's inside my stomach. I REALLY HATE SNAKES AND EELS. Why would I eat something I hate? I have a repulsive feeling towards those animals, so I don't want to be near them, so I don't want to eat something I hate, no matter how yummy it could be. My question is. Does that make sense or I'm just being stupid?
Sep 25 2011 02:47 PM
Photo

pilonaGeop

So I decided not to eat it. I felt bad cause I ate that my whole life without knowing. Then everyone started complaining and making fun because I didn't want to eat it. They were like, then how come you eat cows and rabbits? I told them snakes and similars made me scared, and they laughed even more. I got pissed and didn't want to explain.
Sep 25 2011 02:46 PM