Community Status Updates

Photo

wachaaaapatrickg

im trying to think of a word to use on words with friends lol! im losing miserably :( youu?
Aug 30 2011 07:30 PM
Photo

bobalubapatrickg

Lmfao nooo i didnt die yet....barely survivng. CNA and AP US are being buttholes to me. D:< Always an hour reading and taking notes for US hw and CNA is 70 questions each night. urgh, I always finish my hw at 9 or 10ish, which i dont find bad..but the fact that i still want to have my leisure time when i know i should sleep is the only problem. urgh :/
Aug 30 2011 07:21 PM
Photo

apatrickgbobalub

I hope you didn't kill yourself yet! You can't die! Too soon! LOL ;_;
Aug 30 2011 06:37 PM
Photo

apatrickgwachaaa

haha, so what's up?
Aug 30 2011 06:36 PM
Photo
Photo

apatrickgwachaaa

Hey there, thanks for the view :3
Aug 30 2011 05:21 PM
Photo

apatrickgbobalub

Awhhh you're no funnnnn 3: LOL jp. That's not a blonde moment, that's a Megan moment :D
Aug 27 2011 05:18 PM
Photo

bobalubapatrickg

So....I kinda had a blonde moment and I read it as "I failat life". LOLOL ahhh that name would probably fit me well rofl. BUT I dont want a degrading name so too bad, loser. (:
Aug 27 2011 05:09 PM
Photo

apatrickgbobalub

LOL You know it's true and I'm not a hobo! D:<. I got the perfect new name for you, you're gonna love it. iFailatLife9. lmbooooo I'm just kidding.
Aug 27 2011 03:21 PM
Photo

bobalubapatrickg

ROFLMAO you being AWESOME? Ehhhhhh, I see you as some hobo who writes fanfics and will be soon be infected by senioritis. Nothing biggie pffft. Ahaha kidding kidding. Hmmm I'm planning on changing my name, soshipanda doesnt satisfy me anymore rofl. And no, dont say that ridiculous long name "KillerPillowByunPanda" or whatever. Its been too long for me to remember >.>
Aug 27 2011 03:14 PM
Photo

apatrickgbobalub

Yes I WOULD think of that :3. Nah, senioritis is more like eff this I don't need to do this I'm graduating. Procrastinations like eh, I'll do it laters. Something exciting? I can talk about you. LOLOLOL just kidding. Nyeh, I noticed that I'm awesome. Don't you agree?
Aug 26 2011 09:31 PM
Photo

bobalubapatrickg

NIGGUH, only you would think of that! =.=" Rofl procastinating is a symptom of senioritis doofus. But then again....that would mean we've been having this terminal disease for practically our whole lives. Oh thats wonderful. Sooooooo erm...you got anything exciting to talk about? lolol >.>
Aug 26 2011 09:27 PM
Photo

apatrickgGouda

Because we're awesome that's why. Idk, I guess it's just our district I guess. Other people I know went back on the 15th. Left side? Then you would trouble analyzing stuff.
Aug 26 2011 07:27 PM
Photo

Goudaapatrickg

I think the left side of brain is blasted though... The 7th?! Wtf,,, why so late?
Aug 26 2011 07:20 PM
Photo

apatrickgGouda

Haha that suuuucks. I go back on the 7th, yee. Well at least you're still in one piece. LOL
Aug 26 2011 07:18 PM