Jun 05 2011 07:54 AM
Photo

kablwgsnsdyyankon

Ha! So I'm the lazy hubby who likes books, but too lazy to buy them lolol :P
Jun 05 2011 07:30 AM
Photo

yyankon kablwgsnsd

Nice. Sorta. Maybe.
It's okay since you won't have to go out to buy more. I prefer buying books either one by one or by twos. I always choose to buy the ones that really excites me first before the others so that I'd have something to look forward to.
Jun 04 2011 03:09 AM
Photo

kablwgsnsdyyankon

So... Obedient hubby is nice? :D 5 books is a lot. But I'm so lazy to go to a bookstore after I read a book. It's better to buy them all at once, right? :>
Jun 03 2011 08:38 AM
Photo

yyankon kablwgsnsd

Obedient Hubby is nice but I prefer cute. You're my cut hubby after all, right? :D And 5 Coelho books? That's a lot. I think you should try The Alchemist first. It's pretty inspiring in my opinion. It may come a bit boring but it's good, nonetheless.
Jun 03 2011 07:51 AM
Photo

kablwgsnsdyyankon

Forget about calling that someone cute! I think she'll prefer being called obedient hubby <3 Hubby can't find The Time Traveler's Wife anymore :| So I bought 5 Paulo Coelho books since baby said he's a great author :D The Alchemist, By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept, Witch of Portobello, Brida, and The Winner Stands Alone. Which book do you think should I read first? :D
Jun 03 2011 06:24 AM
Photo

yyankon kablwgsnsd

Because SOMEONE won't let me call her cute. :(
Jun 02 2011 07:30 AM
Photo

kablwgsnsdyyankon

Why is my baby sad? :'(
Jun 02 2011 05:09 AM
Photo
Photo

kablwgsnsdyyankon

Hmm... Can't think! >.<
May 31 2011 03:24 AM
Photo

yyankon kablwgsnsd

Oh come on, it's a wonderful offer. Take it already. <3 My cute, cute hubby. <3
May 28 2011 11:26 PM
Photo

kablwgsnsdyyankon

You're just as stubborn as me :P But that's a tempting offer. Hmm... I'll think about it first ;D
May 28 2011 05:49 PM
Photo

yyankon kablwgsnsd

You are so stubborn. :\
If I tell you that it's you that I'm missing, would you allow me to call you cute WHENEVER I want? <3
May 28 2011 08:29 AM
Photo

kablwgsnsdyyankon

You told me that a million times already! But still... nothing changes, okay? Your hubby is NOT cute :D
May 27 2011 09:28 AM