Community Status Updates

Photo

SMTownLoveona

no problemo unnie ^^ really?? who do you like in super junior,shinee,f(x)?? tell me ,,yeahh im young right keke~~ well since you're older than me i should call you unnie then ^^ and its fine who do you want to call me ^^ you can call me dongsaeng if you want ~ :)
Sep 05 2010 07:51 AM
Photo

onaSMTownLove

annyeong ..
hey, thanks for adding me as a friend ..
yea i really like yoona .. she is my bias .. hehe ..
i also love the groups you mentioned in your about me page ..
welcome to soshified ..
wow, you're only 11 y/o ..
so young ..
anyway, dongsaeng, of course we could be friends .. all of us here are friends ..
so what do you want me to call you ?
Sep 05 2010 07:33 AM
Photo

SMTownLovesciencedork123

Ohh right i'm sorry i didn't know your a boy.ohh well hi nice to meet you.you like taeyeon and tiffany well i actually like taeyeon but i like them all ,,yeah you right snsd is like super awesome 9 powerful girls no wonder there are a lot of fans that love them so much and yes i will be this place is fun right aha ^^
Sep 05 2010 05:31 AM
Photo

sciencedork123SMTownLove

Hi, Im not Korean, but Im pretty sure Unnie is used for older females, and Im a guy. Correct my if Im wrong, because I wanna learn the Korean Language. Hi and welcome to Soshified! Soshified is like the best place ever! My favorite member as to be Tiffany and Taeyeon, but I really love all of them. SNSD is just way too awesome, with 9 beautiful members! Have fun looking around.
Sep 04 2010 10:58 AM
Photo

SMTownLoveYoonYul^^

annyeong i'm new here teehee ^^ who do you like in snsd ?? wanna be friends??
Sep 04 2010 03:30 AM
Photo

SMTownLovekyuhyun03

hello nice to meet you i'm new here hehe ^^ i think your unnie to me umm so as i can see you like KyuHyun right ?? soo err wanna be friends?
Sep 04 2010 03:23 AM
Photo

SMTownLoveona

annyeong nice to meet you im new here on soshified hehe i can see you like yoona eh?Me too~ well btw wanna be friends?
Sep 04 2010 03:09 AM
Photo

SMTownLovepear taengoo

Annyeong Haseyo i'm new here on soshified hehe as i can see you like taeyeon huh ? Meeee toooo ~~ and you like sulli from f(x) i like her too she is so cutee emm i call you unnie or pear btw?? hmm im new here (like i said before) bu wanna be friends cuz i dont have friends just my sister hehe annyeong~ ^^
Sep 04 2010 02:45 AM
Photo

SMTownLovesciencedork123

annyeong im new here on soshified nice to see you ^^ who do you like in snsd ?? ehe and btw must i call you unnie or your real name?
Sep 04 2010 02:40 AM