Community Status Updates

Photo

pika-chuleriod

thank you! its bio. but i did good on other tests so i just looked over the notes. didnt really study hardcore like i did for the other subjects haha
Jun 20 2011 08:25 PM
Photo

pika-chusnsdawsome

are you okay with me spamming you? LOL
Jun 20 2011 08:23 PM
Photo

pika-chuhugs.

LOL dont even get me started on mosquito bites. my skin is so sensitive omg >< i get gigantic red marks on my skin lool it aint pretty my friend. i went to the woods 2 weeks ago haha.
Jun 20 2011 08:22 PM
Photo

snowysummerpika-chu

Yeah, ENVIOUS of their prettiness! I'm Indonesian.. ^^ how bout you?
Jun 20 2011 08:19 PM
Photo

pika-chu♥ TAENG9^^

lol about the arena tour concert
Jun 20 2011 08:17 PM
Photo

Evonpika-chu

Haha, I missed you more! Finals killedddd me. I'm so glad school is over and I get to spend all my time with soshi :) anddd all my ssf bbs!
Jun 20 2011 07:22 PM
Photo

leriodpika-chu

yeshhh! sometimes simpler is better and easier . lol luckyly my one is detailed enough so it doesnt looked too much xD . you're having your last exam tomorrow? good luck! :D
Jun 20 2011 05:32 PM
Photo

pika-chukyungsoo

here's the edit you wanted. http://i.imgur.com/lEmU5.png Still not satisfied with the results because i forgot to save it as a psd lol. but that brightness is the lowest i can lower it too. hope you like it though :]
Jun 20 2011 05:26 PM
Photo

snsdawsomepika-chu

YESSS !!!!!
FANY IS AMAZING !!!!
lets spazz about her together ;D
Jun 20 2011 04:05 PM
Photo
Photo

hugs. pika-chu

I was in the woods yesterday for five hours & didn't get tanned or bitten by a mosquito LOL I'm almighty :D
Jun 20 2011 03:51 PM
Photo

pika-chu♥ TAENG9^^

UGH OMG YOU ARE SO FRCKN LUCKY D: TELL ME HOW IT GOES KAY? I WANNA KNOW EVERYTHING :3 <3333 /gets bricked
Jun 20 2011 03:50 PM
Photo

pika-chusnowysummer

i just sit there staring at their pictures like *_________________________* btw where are you from? xD
Jun 20 2011 03:49 PM
Photo

pika-chuHiiragi

I guess the flu is going around in asia rn lol xD GWS ASAP :) hwaiting! i thought she was crying lol. btw i turned my friend into a gorjess spazzer trololol (Y) i consider than accomplishment seeing that jessica and snsd were her least favourite kpop group :P
Jun 20 2011 03:48 PM
Photo

pika-chuleriod

not necesserily better, i meant easier haha. but too much clutter can end up messy. but yours was just detailed enough. :3 it reminds me of the intel commercial lol
Jun 20 2011 03:46 PM