Photo

snsdazzledseoyoonyultifsoo

happy birthday!
may you receive more love. :)
Oct 10 2010 10:36 PM
Photo
Photo

iChuseoyoonyultifsoo

mind if I add you?~ I ove your avatars >< Your so good~ I'm also a SeoHyun bias... hehe Nice to meet you ^^
Oct 05 2010 01:16 PM
Photo

seoyoonyultifsooxYuri21

maybe you should use other image uploading sites.. because on my computer when i look at the avatar tiffany. it's looks like it's not finished loading properly.
^_^ thanks again for using the avatar.
Sep 16 2010 06:28 PM
Photo

seoyoonyultifsooGrand_A

Thanks for appreciating my work.. Uhm.. I just updated my Avatars.. You can check it out.. Thanks again.. ^_^
Sep 10 2010 08:12 PM
Photo

AminoAytiseoyoonyultifsoo

hello^^
hmm, from your nickname, I guess it means seohyun, yoona, yuri, tiffany, sooyoung, right?
I love Seohyun too! she has baby face ^o^ besides, her singing skills are great!!
nice to know you^^
Aug 31 2010 04:48 AM
Photo

Strawberry Drops x3seoyoonyultifsoo

Weee~ how nice of you to add me :) hellos~ did you read all of what I posted o_O 'cause I wouldn't have known someone that would actually read what I post :) Yesh I find myself irritated when people talk negatively about SNSD :\ Nice to be of your acquaintance (:
Aug 31 2010 03:47 AM
Photo

seoyoonyultifsooStrawberry Drops x3

hi.. ^_^ it's annoying to hear somebody talking bad about SNSD right..? it's ok to be a fan girl.. ^_^ it's hard to be a fanboy because some people thinks fanboys are perverts.. T_T Lets support SNSD!! ^_^
Aug 31 2010 03:38 AM
Photo