hope you haven't forgotten about me :\
Jul 20 2010 04:15 PM
Photo

darkluvshe

Annyong Haseyo...^0^
Jul 01 2010 05:11 AM
Photo

majoluvshe

I can't pm you unni..so am I put it here?
thank you for the birthday message..I smiled when I saw your text :) don't worry for not keeping your words, I understand, we all had faults..I didn't keep my words on you too :( I'm sorry
Take care always Unni ? I missed you.
May 21 2010 09:02 PM
Photo

Hollyluvshe

Maybe you should be the one taking those vitamins o_o and yes, my record of sleeping is 21 hrs (not straight through tho since I woke up for 1/2 hr haha then went back to sleep) lol! Are you wishing I have single lidded eyes?! When I'm severely deprived, I have triple eyelids! :D those are fun lol You should take care as well.. and happy belated New Year and Valentines to you too! ^^
Feb 18 2010 01:33 AM
Photo

Hollyluvshe

Winter months in Korea should be from Dec-Feb like here but the month b4 and after should still be freezing as well. I suggest going during April-June, should be perfect weather. how about I take a picture of snow and a snowman for you? Then you don't have to crave for it. If you can brave the cold, I'd say go for it. :D No worries for my health, I'm doing good despite my lack of sleep haha
Feb 18 2010 01:31 AM
Photo

Hollyluvshe

I'd fly there every chance I get if I were you, but then... the weather would be the same haha, so I don't know how you'll feel about that. :P I'll be back next year right before Lunar NY and I'm in no shape to be your guide... we can share my guides if you like haha my friends are quite the go-to people of the city, so they know all the good places :D
Feb 18 2010 01:29 AM
Photo

Hollyluvshe

lol! I'm glad you liked my advice... I'm a guru of some sort to some kids here xD actually it's more relatives for me while it's families for my friends :D btw, 2008 was the 1st time in 15 years since I was back in VN haha, so you can't compete with me on that ROFL and yup, VN shouldn't be too expensive esp since you're so close to it!
Feb 18 2010 01:27 AM
Photo

luvsheHolly

so that double eyelid would became single again XD
i didnt get chance to online until now, so Happy Belated Valentine's Day and Happy Belated Chinese New Year..
i wish u all the best for this year and many years to come..
may this year became a great & wonderful year for you
take care Holly =) and lets get more sleep XD
Feb 17 2010 09:58 PM
Photo

luvsheHolly

..coz i have to wake up around 7am T_T
as for workdays i only sleep around 6~7 hours..its always like that coz sometimes when i have free time, i would prefer watching DVD or watch SNSD XD
yup drink coffee dont have effect on me too..btw, other than coffee, i think better u drink vitamin C to keep ur body healthy...and of course get more sleep..
so that double eyelid would became s
Feb 17 2010 09:55 PM
Photo

luvsheHolly

..its still raining here everyday...the rain i love the most is when its raining at night, i could sleep really well ^^
wow...u could stay up for 30+ hours?thats WOW! i will have a headache instantly if i do that -_- but how u sleep 15 hours is another WOW..LOL i never sleep that long..the longest time i ever sleep is about 12 hours...if im at home, my mum would kill me coz i have to wak
Feb 17 2010 09:49 PM
Photo

luvsheHolly

Yup SE Asia only has 2 seasons...wet and dry...thats why sometimes i wish i could feel winter season but then i remember how i cant stand cold, so i should be happy there is no winter season here XD tho i still want to feel snow..i want to play snowball fight or build a snowman..haha
oh yea i have fun singing..thank u for ur advise last time..now i enjoy rain more XD XD
its still rainin
Feb 17 2010 09:45 PM
Photo

luvsheHolly

VN is not expensive?that's cool..i wonder how much does it cost for me to fly to VN..but it i should just fly there if u were there then u could be my guide XD As for Korea, for sure i will not go during winter coz i dont want to freeze my butt off XD XD What months were the winter season?
Feb 17 2010 09:39 PM
Photo

luvsheHolly

Hello Holly =) thanks for ur advise..u make me feel much better after i read ur comment ^^ wait, so u have families who were still in VN?that would be so difficult to met them, right?i myself have families (my mom's brothers) who live in China and i rarely met them..the last time i met them were like more than 10 years ago T_T
Feb 17 2010 09:38 PM