Community Status Updates

Photo

TaeNy_ShiweiMyoung_BigMR

ahhh, its ok its ok!! Tests are more impt! haha!
Nvm, I believe they are BTS couple, they dont wanna let us know! hahahahha! They like to be more secretive! :D
Ya always feel good when they care for each other! HEHE! :D
Never, recently do not have time to watch their videos! got assignment to do! really hate assignments! :(
Nov 06 2010 07:55 PM
Photo

Juli2910Myoung_BigMR

this is not serious and I prefer WooFany to WooTae
Nov 06 2010 03:15 AM
Photo

soshi sushiMyoung_BigMR

oh i haven't saw that! check it out later XD
Nov 06 2010 02:01 AM
Photo

sonelle00Myoung_BigMR

i totally agree with you..:) snsd is really cute in all their shows anyway..:) so hows your tests?? gosh,,goodluck!! :)
Nov 06 2010 01:49 AM
Photo

MushroomYXMyoung_BigMR

Helo! sorrie for my late reply too ;P
ooo, how was yr tests? Good ? (:
YEEEEEEEEEEE OUR GODDESS! SHES BEYOND PERFECT!!!!
How can someone b soooo perfect ; she can sing , dance , has a big heart n everything!
The list goes forever ~~~
I agree rite! Did u see the audience during 2PM's perf?
AND AND SNSD WON AT MUSIC BANK! <3
Nov 06 2010 12:53 AM
Photo

KeviiiPo0Myoung_BigMR

LMAO That is me! :p
Nov 05 2010 10:38 PM
Photo

FanyFanyTiffany;DMyoung_BigMR

its okay^^
you still have exams now?
yeah! but yulsic is cute too! hahaha!
go watch music bank ytd! taeny wore matching hairbands:D
Nov 05 2010 10:09 PM
Photo

Boboy321Myoung_BigMR

Ah its ok ;)
Keke I see that fany is your favourite ^^
Well mine is Sica but fany is a close 2nd! hehe
Thats why I ship JeTi!!
Which pairing do you ship?
Nov 05 2010 09:39 PM
Photo

Myoung_BigMRMushroom-Banhbao

Oh! You was born in Germany. Wow! i really want to meet other Vietnamese all over the world!!! Uh...I'm not good at English much but can i be your friend?:)! Do you know? Our country is so beautiful!
Hey! I'm a biggest fan of Tiffany! You're her fan,too right?
Nov 05 2010 09:25 PM
Photo

Myoung_BigMRKeviiiPo0

Sorry for the late reply! I had a lot of tests in this week! Sorry, sorry! Oh, you must be tired but now you're ok, right?:)! Uh.... Who is the guy in the photograph on that? Are you ??? :)))))!!!
Nov 05 2010 09:19 PM
Photo

Myoung_BigMRTaeNy_Shiwei

Hi! Sorry for the late reply! I had a lot of tests in this week! Yea... poor Fany! She must be very sad at that time! but i don't need TaeNy's kiss! Just seeing they always take care of each other make me happy! I like wherever they looked at each other! OMG! I really like their black and white costume in Chocolate! Did you see it?
Nov 05 2010 08:59 PM
Photo

Myoung_BigMRFanyFanyTiffany;D

Hi! Sorry for the late reply! I had a lot of tests in this week! Oh, Yulsic is ok! But i like TaeNy moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......! hoot hoot!
Nov 05 2010 08:50 PM
Photo

Myoung_BigMRsoshi sushi

Sorry for the late reply! i had a lot of tests in this week! I think Sootae's kiss is normal, it just shows their friendship! Oh; i really like their black and white costume in Chocolate show!!! Did you see it?
Nov 05 2010 08:47 PM
Photo

Myoung_BigMRBoboy321

Sorry for the late reply! sorry sorry! Anyong! Nice to meet you! Thanks for adding me! I'm so happy right now! hoot hoot! uh... i see your avatar is Tiffany! i'm a biggest fan of her! and you???
Nov 05 2010 08:35 PM
Photo

Myoung_BigMRMushroomYX

Sorry for the late reply! I had a lot of tests in this week! sorry sorry! OMG! Fany always keep my heart beating for her! Idk why she's so pretty! She's is our goddess, right? Yes, i see it, Daejoong award and I can't stand seeing the audience's face! SOOOOOOOOOOO IMPOLITE!!!(\_/)
Nov 05 2010 08:31 PM