Community Status Updates

Photo

aimziq16Orbanrone

OrbanYoon? wer did dat come from?
i'm so bz these days..stalking soshi~ btw, i found tiffany too cute to be true... wat u tinnk of ZiqFany? nyehehehehe.. =p
Dec 22 2008 05:13 AM
Photo

Orbanroneaimziq16

annyeong!! Just droppin by to say hi. OrbanYoon couple FTW!! Haha.
Dec 21 2008 12:00 AM
Photo

Orbanroneaimziq16

Annyeong YGP! Yeah, too much JeNy love. YoonHyun?? I don't know but I've been wanting to write that too. Wat about u? Any fanfics? Btw I read your comment in the Tell You A Secret- tiffany's thread, Yah! Tiffany's mine or I'll snatch Yoona away from you.
Dec 18 2008 08:57 AM
Photo

aimziq16Orbanrone

haha..too much of JeNy love huh? try Yoonhyun... but JeNy is a hotter couple. LOL. dat mabinogi gurl~~ =)
Dec 18 2008 07:45 AM
Photo

Orbanroneaimziq16

Yup! Thank god they're gonna be back plus since the YAMD filming had wrapped up, we're gonna see a lot of Yoona now.
Nope, I want to post a fanfic here but I know I can never finish it cuz I've made three fanfics which I've been keeping in my laptop and non of them were complete. All of them JeNy fics. I just love JeNy. Maybe I should try other pairings. Hmm?
Dec 18 2008 03:17 AM
Photo

aimziq16Orbanrone

oh yeah not much of yoona in FG. but they'll be back next year!! i can't wait.
hey do u post any fanfic here??
Dec 18 2008 03:00 AM
Photo

Orbanroneaimziq16

Okey, so the countdown is on top of the page. Hehe!
I've just read FG's scriptwriter's msg. I'm so happy to know that FG's rating was always on top! I haven't seen ep 10.
Dec 17 2008 11:20 PM
Photo

Orbanroneaimziq16

Countdown? I didn't even know that there's a countdown. Where is it? Is it in one of the threads in Soshified?
FG abis udh?? So ep10 is the last episode?? Kcian ko tu eh, Yoona nda bnyk ada. Nda puas. Be strong YGP! Haha!
Dec 17 2008 07:57 AM
Photo

aimziq16Orbanrone

yes yes YGP.i like it. LOL.
rock genre? hmm, i can't imagine dat... i am like waiting for the teaser.. ada countdown rytee.. ahh soshi love~
btw, FG abis sudah.. huhu..
Dec 17 2008 06:29 AM
Photo

Orbanroneaimziq16

yo!! I'm still active xah! I seldom check my profile so I didn't know you've left me comments. I just found this out in one of the threads, soshi's 2nd album's gonna be a rock genre. I'm not sure though.
You know, I'm really getting to like these 'gayswings'. It comes and go. I'm TGP and you're YGP. Guess what it means. It's pretty obvious.
Dec 16 2008 01:10 PM
Photo

Orbanroneaimziq16

helloo gay!! apakn?? haha. juz kidding
Nov 18 2008 04:42 AM