Community Status Updates

Photo

taenyjjang_Spoon_

Hi Spoon! How are you? I hope you're doing well. I miss your stories so much! I hope you won't abandon your fics because seriously they're all so good! And best of luck with your plans! I wish all the best for you! ;)
Aug 14 2012 07:40 PM
Photo

_Spoon_

Quitting my job to follow my dreams~!
Jun 11 2012 09:00 AM
  • bhost909's Photo
    bhost909
    Best of luck Spoon! Do what makes you happy! ^^
    Jun 11 2012 06:13 PM
  • Ink.D's Photo
    Ink.D
    super late comment but I've been traveling - Good luck! I know you can do it :) I hope you have less stress now!
    Jun 21 2012 04:00 PM
  • _Spoon_'s Photo
    _Spoon_
    Thank you both! One more month to go before I'm free!! (I don't know if I've ever been this excited before in my life) Hopefully now I'll be able to think straight and get some projects done! @Ink.D Have fun traveling!
    Jun 24 2012 01:55 PM
Photo

bhost909_Spoon_

Spoon you can't do this to me :(
May 09 2012 11:05 PM
  • _Spoon_'s Photo
    _Spoon_
    Wow, I didn't realize how long its been since I've been here last. I've been so depressed from work that it seems the inkwells have dried up! But not to worry, reading this comment makes me remember that there are people who like to read my stuff. Give me a few days, I won't let you down~~ :D
    May 12 2012 11:03 AM
  • bhost909's Photo
    bhost909
    Awww I'm sorry to hear that work isn't going well :( Don't worry about writing, I'm willing to wait for things to get better and for the inkwell to fill up again, and I'm sure your other readers are willing to too :D My post wasn't meant to pressure you, just to let you know I'm looking forward to you coming back!
    May 14 2012 02:48 PM
Photo

Ink.D_Spoon_

:( my korean has degraded from lack of use *sad* how are you :)? Hope you are not stressed with work again! We're on spring break (finally) :D I think I did better this quarter too ^^
Mar 28 2012 11:40 PM
Photo

bhost909_Spoon_

Spoooooon! I hope you've been well! I don't mean to pressure you or anything, but I'm dying as I wait for updates for Match Pastry and for Under the Christmas Tree and for Candy Star and for... well, you get the idea hahaha. Eagerly waiting! :P
Mar 12 2012 06:38 PM
  • _Spoon_'s Photo
    _Spoon_
    haha, wait no longer!
    Mar 12 2012 07:18 PM
  • _Spoon_'s Photo
    _Spoon_
    (maybe like 10 minutes or so...)
    Mar 12 2012 07:19 PM
  • bhost909's Photo
    bhost909
    OMG IT'S LIKE YOU READ MY MIND! Ahhh love you forever!
    Mar 12 2012 08:23 PM
Photo

_Spoon_

I've been hanging out in Boston for the past week
Feb 20 2012 11:01 AM
Photo

_Spoon_

Trips almost over I'll be back in a few days!
Feb 20 2012 09:00 AM
Photo

_Spoon_PeasAndMushroom

first i must say your name is awesome! now that ive got that out the way, i finished the candy star trilogy all the links are on the first page the only thing i have left to do is finish the rated r version if youd like to be on the pm list for that i can put you on there, just let me know! thankyou for reading! -Spoon
Feb 08 2012 12:04 PM
Photo

_Spoon_

"Up in the gym workin' on my fitnus"
Jan 24 2012 08:40 PM
  • Ink.D's Photo
    Ink.D
    I need to do that too :'( but no one wants to go to the gym with me T.T /foreveralone

Jan 30 2012 12:21 AM
  • _Spoon_'s Photo
    _Spoon_
    no one goes with me either but I kinda like it that way, haha. the less evidence there is of me in unflattering positions the better!
    Feb 05 2012 12:46 PM
  • Ink.D's Photo
    Ink.D
    ahaha cept for all them muscley frat dudes/skinny dudes who want to be buff that are always there at the gym :( too much testosterone for my liking.
    Feb 05 2012 06:16 PM
Photo

bhost909_Spoon_

Spoooooooon! How could not PM me for your Christmas multishot? :( :( :( :( Haha I'm kidding.. kinda.. looking forward to more! Also, more Match Pastry and Over Breakfast if you're planning on it! :D
Jan 21 2012 12:17 PM
  • _Spoon_'s Photo
    _Spoon_
    Haha, not gonna' lie I thought you might have forgotten about me and I didn't want to spam your inbox especially since you're a writer now and I figure your inbox is probably crazy now. Also Congrats on that! I think it would be pretty rad to be a writer! I'm glad you like Under the Xmas Tree[Its my fav. thing I've written so far!!]
    Jan 21 2012 12:45 PM
  • _Spoon_'s Photo
    _Spoon_
    I'm gearing up for this trip i have to take in a couple of weeks but then after that There will be much more of me! I'll be sure to keep you on my Super PM list!

Jan 21 2012 12:47 PM
  • bhost909's Photo
    bhost909
    Whaaa I could never forget about your stuff! I still have Candy Star saved out somewhere and waiting for the entire version, and I'm really looking forward to more of your one-shot thread too. :D Also, I love getting flooded by PMs from my favorite authors, so don't hesitate!

Have a safe trip!
    Jan 26 2012 01:58 PM
Photo
  • Ink.D's Photo
    Ink.D
    oo I have some Pilot G2 05's :D I prefer RSVP fine points for my note taking - i tend to write really...I guess sloppy? ahah It's almost like shorthand but not :D. I love Pilot Pencils! I do like gel ink but I don't like how they seep when I write on line paper/notebooks :'( I've also found some love in the Uni Ball Signo pens <3 esp their light blue!
    Jan 20 2012 11:03 PM
  • _Spoon_'s Photo
    _Spoon_
    I write pretty sloppy too. My english looks like squigly lines and now my hanguls starting to look like that too haha. For note taking i use these stick pens that I got from @Seoul.com they're .38s too. There aren't that many .38 pens sold in stores so I don't really get a lot of variety. The Signo pens sound cool! I like anything that has a nice vibrant light blue I'm actually on my way to staples, I think I'll try to pic up a few haha!
    Jan 21 2012 12:52 PM
  • Ink.D's Photo
    Ink.D
    oo never shopped there before. I bought some stuff from JetPens before though :D my favorite pen I have is Ohto Tasch 0.5 Needle Point ahaha got it a few years ago but I don't use it often though, cuz its so precious to me <3 and pretty!
    Jan 21 2012 03:55 PM
Photo

_Spoon_

Four brand new pens and I can't find a single one
Jan 17 2012 09:36 AM
Photo

_Spoon_miao87

kya!! thanks for your comment! I'm glad you think that it's better!!! [i do too haha!]
Jan 17 2012 09:06 AM
Photo

_Spoon_Ink.D

Study hard Chingu! (but not too hard!!) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Jan 15 2012 10:29 PM
Photo

_Spoon_

Where is the snow?
Jan 15 2012 12:13 PM